Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
Great chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
One question, if you dont like it, why write it in the first place? And I think its cute and funny, specially if you made an epilogue in which Jack and Crow actually see the report, or of the wedding.
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
haha! this story is great! i love it! love it!
YugiohandPokemon chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I loved it. But this comes from the person who cried when Yusei and Akiza didn't get together at the end of the series.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
i liked it. i only wish it could happen in the show, along with jack and carly.
Troublesome Dragon chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Actually, I laughed when I saw your ending note. This is one of the least gushy version of a reunion that I've actually seen. I've been extremely picky about it too. They all started sounding the same and had similar ideas. This at least had a bit of conflict.
AnimeAngel4eva chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
3 That was super cute! I couldn't help but grin the entire time I was reading it! XD
fate in the star chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
AWWWWWWW. that so cute. thanks for the story.

lovez
The Other One 7721 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This was full of fluff, but after the finale, fluff is what I needed! Great story.
pippa-pie chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I'm not really a Faithshipper, but I really like this story. I actually laughed out loud when Aki thought Yusei was going to propose to her, but he was really just picking up a coin. Also, I liked when Yusei imagined Jack and Crow finding out by television.

A bit fluffy, but still funny.
amk8930 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I enjoyed it.

The only thing is that I didn't understand how they weren't virgins, but that's not all that important.

Great chapter!
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I like the use of irony in the story and how Yusei seemed to miss Aki's line of though on two occasions but still have planned on the second time to propose to her, but getting distracted by a shiny coin, but also cunning enough to ask her parents approval on the matter beforehand, and even the hard to come by entry to the resturant was a nice touch for Carly to ensue Aki to flip out, whereas Yusei may have been more calm about it because well he is consdered a hero to the city, so it may have been easier for him to reserve a table there.

Anyways well written and much enjoyed.
serpenscape chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I liked it! It was pretty funny at some points. I do agree when you say it was a little fluffy, but hey, whatever.