Reviews for The Stinging Habits of the Western Honey Bee
Tagicheartbreak chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
oh snape speechless haha of course he would be Harry could easily be one of his snakes!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
you tell then snape! maybe then they will listen... but if this goes in the way it does they will find a way to still beat him... which is a bad thing and I hate myself, but I like those stories of harry and his aunt and uncle plus cousin ... 0_0
Tagicheartbreak chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
awww you know now that snape cares for him...he is so going to beat his aunt and uncle! Haha
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
you would think right Then that you know Harry's being mistreated right there on his letter...
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This is a very lovely Severus/Harry mentor read. :)
obsessivereader95 chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
That was magnificent! Honestly, this is absolutely fantastic. The characterization was on point, and I absolutely adored both the major and the minute changes to the story. Completely brilliant
Sue Clover chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
I love this story. I like Severitus stories, and though I like the ones where Severus has his opinion of Harry forcibly changed through some circumstance, I like even better the ones like this where he forms a better first impression to begin with, and Harry of course forms a better first impression of him since he has to be polite. And I love how Severus is so demanding, but because Harry already respects him it just makes him want to be better, and I love this so much. It gives me warm happy feelings inside.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Wow...just wow.:-)
Basil Allegri chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
The differences one little thing can make... and I can see all of this happening. Ya nailed it! Especially the 11-yera-old Harry, which I've found be have difficulty writing without making him sound older.
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Enjoyed the bumble bee start, and the way the story changes cascade from there.
GatorLHA2 chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
Nice
Princess Izzy chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
I am seriously indignant that there aren't more reviews for your story,considering that it is one of the BEST stories out here..(some are literally shudder worthy...btw do you know any nice HP fanfic stories?)...Such a sweet story...
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
"... what were a Weasley and a Malfoy doing together? Forget surviving the Killing Curse, this was all the proof Severus needed that Harry was a miracle worker." **chuckling**

So Harry is a Gryffindor. I've really always thought he should have been sorted into Hufflepuff myself. His strong desire to have friends and his loyalty to those he calls friends would seem to make the 'Puffs a good fit. Also, Pomona is more hands on with her kids, and I think she would have made a better head of house for Harry. Minerva, IMO, is too distant and detached from her kids.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Oh, I hope the teasing doesn't cause Snape to withdraw his ... "mentorship" (?) from Harry. Snape is so like a child in some respects, and he has worked hard to cultivate his evil bat persona. He won't want to damage it by appearing too fond of Harry, although he has practically ensured regular visits by getting the snake. **hehe**
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
Well, Snape certainly gave Harry a far more interesting (IMHO) and educational experience in Diagon Alley than he received from Hagrid. Harry probably learned more, too, because he wasn't overwhelmed by fawning, overzealous well-wishers or looked at like some curiosity.

I thought Snape gave good advice about the Malfoys. It might be nice NOT to be dogged by him and the "bookends" all the time. I was surprised Snape didn't talk about the House system, although he may have done so "off camera."

It will be interesting to see how the Dursleys treat Harry ... and how they handle Snape taking that check. I can't imagine that will go over too well, and Harry will surely get the blame. I wonder who has the Boomslang at this time. Hmmm ...