Reviews for The Stinging Habits of the Western Honey Bee
Harriverse chapter 8 . 2/9
This was a great fic. Peaceful for a change. I'm reading one where Harry has had an awful life pre-Hogwarts, so finding this was lovely.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
So. Frickin. ADORABLE!
E chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
You are very good at writing Harry as an actual child, which is unusual.
I like many things chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
"Draco's dad was a Nazi!"
I burst out laughing at that line. It's both so right and so wrong at the same time.
Aozora Evangelion chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Draco's dad is a Nazi! This cracks me up. _
anyeshabaner chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
i just loved this story sooooooooooooooooo much
magicanimegurl chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
I love Harry and Sev stories. Glad Harry befriends Ron, Draco, and Neville. They could be the new foursome like the Mauraders but different. Write on!
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
I love how the thing that made Harry's day was the fact that Severus smiled.
reader1writer1 chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
Life has kept my story in a holding pattern far longer than your story has paused. Still, I really like how you've handled these boys-and poor, beleaguered Severus, too.
reader1writer1 chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
I wondered why Severus didn't use this conversation as a good excuse to point out Harry's poor treatment by the Dursleys. He could have easily informed them that Harry was keeping him apprised of their behavior toward him. Oh, well, I enjoyed this chapter and am looking forward to more :)
reader1writer1 chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
I'm pretty sure I reviewed this story before, but who knows? Either way, I am enjoying it thoroughly. The characterizations are spot on, and Harry's reasoning is quite clear.
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 3/29/2016
I enjoyed this :)
Tagicheartbreak chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
oh snape speechless haha of course he would be Harry could easily be one of his snakes!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
you tell then snape! maybe then they will listen... but if this goes in the way it does they will find a way to still beat him... which is a bad thing and I hate myself, but I like those stories of harry and his aunt and uncle plus cousin ... 0_0
Tagicheartbreak chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
awww you know now that snape cares for him...he is so going to beat his aunt and uncle! Haha