Reviews for The Stinging Habits of the Western Honey Bee
Xiaou Nem chapter 8 . 9/16
This is a really cute story!
While the “Snape gets to pick up Harry and sees a different side of him” is no longer original, it’s still very well done.
Very original is how you made Draco and Ron get along!
Great job!
ntalcenent chapter 7 . 1/28
Haha, all due to a little bee not stinging a boy.
InTheShadows3 chapter 8 . 8/28/2017
It would be cool if you write one shot with the lessons with the snake
GuLaLi561 chapter 7 . 7/7/2017
Hi again. I actually rarely post some reviews to an old fiction bcoz I thought the author probably won't read it .But since the sequel is till on progress. I think it deserves some acknowledging.
Love this first part of the guardian/mentor relationship story.
The way you wrote the story remind me of children storybook or some Diva/Life channel. Light, cute, innocent and very heartwarming.
Love it so much.
Jen chapter 8 . 5/5/2017
Thanks!
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 4/14/2017
Aawwwww
Stella Malodi chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
You know how, especially if you've read a lot of stories, sometimes you'll remember bits of a fic and have no idea which one it is? Well, I've been wondering where "that one fic where Harry tells Snape that he should avoid the controversy of people finding out he's a parselmouth by telling everyone he's a parselmouth" was for quite a while :D This is an awesome fic, and I'm happy to have found it again!
Harriverse chapter 8 . 2/9/2017
This was a great fic. Peaceful for a change. I'm reading one where Harry has had an awful life pre-Hogwarts, so finding this was lovely.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
So. Frickin. ADORABLE!
E chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
You are very good at writing Harry as an actual child, which is unusual.
I like many things chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
"Draco's dad was a Nazi!"
I burst out laughing at that line. It's both so right and so wrong at the same time.
Aozora Evangelion chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Draco's dad is a Nazi! This cracks me up. _
anyeshabaner chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
i just loved this story sooooooooooooooooo much
magicanimegurl chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
I love Harry and Sev stories. Glad Harry befriends Ron, Draco, and Neville. They could be the new foursome like the Mauraders but different. Write on!
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
I love how the thing that made Harry's day was the fact that Severus smiled.