Reviews for The Stinging Habits of the Western Honey Bee
GuLaLi561 chapter 7 . 7/7
Hi again. I actually rarely post some reviews to an old fiction bcoz I thought the author probably won't read it .But since the sequel is till on progress. I think it deserves some acknowledging.
Love this first part of the guardian/mentor relationship story.
The way you wrote the story remind me of children storybook or some Diva/Life channel. Light, cute, innocent and very heartwarming.
Love it so much.
Jen chapter 8 . 5/5
Thanks!
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 4/14
Aawwwww
Stella Malodi chapter 4 . 3/23
You know how, especially if you've read a lot of stories, sometimes you'll remember bits of a fic and have no idea which one it is? Well, I've been wondering where "that one fic where Harry tells Snape that he should avoid the controversy of people finding out he's a parselmouth by telling everyone he's a parselmouth" was for quite a while :D This is an awesome fic, and I'm happy to have found it again!
Harriverse chapter 8 . 2/9
This was a great fic. Peaceful for a change. I'm reading one where Harry has had an awful life pre-Hogwarts, so finding this was lovely.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
So. Frickin. ADORABLE!
E chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
You are very good at writing Harry as an actual child, which is unusual.
I like many things chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
"Draco's dad was a Nazi!"
I burst out laughing at that line. It's both so right and so wrong at the same time.
Aozora Evangelion chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Draco's dad is a Nazi! This cracks me up. _
anyeshabaner chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
i just loved this story sooooooooooooooooo much
magicanimegurl chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
I love Harry and Sev stories. Glad Harry befriends Ron, Draco, and Neville. They could be the new foursome like the Mauraders but different. Write on!
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
I love how the thing that made Harry's day was the fact that Severus smiled.
reader1writer1 chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
Life has kept my story in a holding pattern far longer than your story has paused. Still, I really like how you've handled these boys-and poor, beleaguered Severus, too.
reader1writer1 chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
I wondered why Severus didn't use this conversation as a good excuse to point out Harry's poor treatment by the Dursleys. He could have easily informed them that Harry was keeping him apprised of their behavior toward him. Oh, well, I enjoyed this chapter and am looking forward to more :)
reader1writer1 chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
I'm pretty sure I reviewed this story before, but who knows? Either way, I am enjoying it thoroughly. The characterizations are spot on, and Harry's reasoning is quite clear.