Reviews for The True Story of the Butterfly and the Bumblebee
Bloody Rainbow chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Holy fuck this story was cute.
Just.
Holy fuck
Fantasy101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
loved it
Ems4179 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Wow, I absolutely adored this - I have a big soppy grin on my face from reading and I'm so glad that you decided to repost (even though I'm entirely bewildered as to why you would have removed such wonderful writing in the first place).
guren666 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Truly a heart warming lovey - dovey couple. I loove them together.
Via Myrene chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
this is great!
well, seifer is in love with zell and zell..
he is just clueless. '
but finally they can be together! OMG thanks because i just can't if seifer can't get zell's heart xD
yup, favey!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The last paragraph seemed rushed a bit, but throughout the rest of it it was quite wonderful! Thanks for this ficcy!
Miffle chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is so amazing. I don't even have the words for how awesome this story is. I want to say "I especially liked this bit" or "that bit was the best" but I really can't because it's ALL SO GOOD! Having said that, I want to mention that I love how you write Seifer's POV, with all his snarky comments at himself. I honestly have so much love for this story. You're a great writer, keep it up :)
dunwannatell chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I love it. Thanks for writing this fic. It means a lot. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
That was nice. I liked Seifer feeling like a love-sick moron and hating it, it was great. Thanks for the good reading time :)
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Perfect. Love it. Thanks for writing this!
Teldra chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is absolutely lovely. I enjoyed it very much!
rikkukirst chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
LOVED this story :)

Finally they got together, was wondering if they would! You made me happy . you wrote the characters really well, enjoyed it a lot! x.x
GooglyMooglies chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
THIS WAS AMAZING. I loved it. So cute.