Reviews for Of Cats and Curiosity
Silvara chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Love it. X) Very fun.
Suadela chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh man, this story is WIN. I love how literal she takes things. Like in the movie she laughed cause she thought Sam meant to literally drop out of the college. XD

Keep writing!

CompleteSolitude chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This story was a joy to read and very realistic! Well done! :)
annarky92 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Ooh, such a lovely story *-*

I mean... I think it's kinda hard to express something that is pure, naive, as Quorra. And it's really really good to see when someone accomplish that in a simple way. It's funny, in fact.

I just... uau, I don't really know what to say. I'm... estou impressionada. I would say more about it, but I don't have the right words to say. :)

Great story!

P.S: forgive any mistakes, yes? not a native English speaker... I've been up to English for... 4 years now? HAHA. Beijos!
CrystalDragon791 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Reminds me of Data from TNG, or Seven of Nine or one of her ilk. Or Spock. ...Oh, Spock (goes to happy place). He loves cats, too, you know. Overlogical humanoid beings are so much fun. :)
Chick With Brains chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Quorra is so cute when she's trying to figure out the Users. :-] Great little drabble!

~Chick With Brains~
GildorInglorion chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is SO funny! You should write more like this!
Flynn1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
LOL, well this one's a giggle!

I can almost see Flynn watching her musing so intently over this, and then chuckling and muttering to himself as he works on the disk, "Relax, Q. You think too much sometimes."

Maybe I'm just an old shmoopy, but something tells me the Creator's gonna' make a cat as a present for curious Quorra. :)