Reviews for Spectrum
Is september 1, 2014!
I need the endddddd
Please !
Wholockedphysco101 chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Are you serious?Please update I hate cliff hangers!
Em chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Hope you update soon.
kakikidawn.housesflower chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I really love this story! it's great. You have a wonderful writing style.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Great story,I love it but please update it's been a very long time!
momsboys chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
This is so good. But hurry with more. I hope you get rid of Lukus and House kicks Patrick's butt.
JLCH chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
I finally re-read this story because it'd been awhile since I did and especially given the events of the most recent chapter. There were some things I'd forgotten about like...the sex talk Rachel and her mother had on the trip and Cuddy telling Rachel someday she'd find a boy she would love forever, then the line in one of the recent chapters about Rachel giving blow jobs to some of the boys in school which of course her mother doesn't know about, and Patrick telling Rachel how he likes her and the kisses shared between Patrick and Rachel and then House telling Patrick to lay off Rachel because he didn't want the place ruined for them (I thought about that because really that place was heaven for them...will it be the same once it comes out that she had sex with Patrick?) There were...so many little things I'd forgotten about that make the most recent chapter even greater.

Patrick may think he likes Rachel but what is it about her he likes? Is he taking advantage of her innocence or does he really see her as older than she is? A guy his age would be CRAZY to even think about messing around with an underage girl. But Rachel...she's not as inexperienced and innocent as we'd like to believe is she? Come on...she may not have had intercourse prior to Patrick but giving blow jobs to guys in school? Oh she knows...that's the problem with teenage girls, they don't understand what sex really is and how it can break your heart...her mother tried explaining it to her.

I think in the end what's happened to Rachel can bring she and her mother closer together. Rachel may get her heart broken, House, Buck and Archer may have to send Patrick away...and Rachel may hate him for it but she'll have to realize that it was for her own good, that sex is nothing to mess around with, not when you're fifteen years old...Rachel is about to find out one of life's most difficult experiences...

Anyway, I had already commented and I wanted to do so again since I'd re-read the story finally! Great job!
mstimekeeper chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Oh noes! Lucas and Rachel/Patrick drama! Patrick really is rubbing me the wrong way. How disgusting is he! Thank you for updating!
IWuvHouse chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Wow! What a chapter! Glad to have u back & updating this story. In regards to Rachel & Patrick...I just don't know what to think? Rachel's clearly immature and trying to prove otherwise (like most kids her age) and Patrick is just being a man thinking w/ his penis. It's a poor excuse but un4tunately, it's realistic & now the damage is done. Curiosity has killed the "cat" and u can't go back. OMG!

What concerns me is the aftermath & how this is going to affect House & Cuddy. I'm also concerned that Rachel seems pleased afterwards & there doesn't appear to be any regrets...it being their lit'l secret & all. Her mother is no idiot & she's gonna know, as well as House. I just hope she doen't turn into a permiscuous teen. Poor Cuddy!
Jess chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Hi there, I love this story. I know you are not trying to make light of the Patrick/Rachel thing, you are merely telling a story. So...everyone needs to let this play out...Ellie is a great writer, this is a great story. Remember...shit happens in life, angst happens. Children do stupid things, adults do even stupider things. Rachel and Patrick will likely both have to face the consequences for their actions. I am quite sure Cuddy and House will handle this as they should...just please...hang in there and let this story play out.

Thanks!
HuddyGirl chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
OMGGGGG I AM FREAKING OUT FOR CUDDY!
Abby chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Very good chapter.
Alex chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
I can't stay I am the biggest fan of what is going on with Rachel but I do think you write wonderfully and have a gift. I just hope Huddy will survive this after finally finding their way back to each other after so long.
huddyholic chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Yay you updated! 1 word. Omg! At Lucas that ss! At Rachel omg. At Patrick another omg. Haha