Reviews for The Destined Tale
MisakiXRevive chapter 8 . 2/15
I can't bear it. The grammar hurts. Microsoft world helps. Bye.
MisakiXRevive chapter 7 . 2/15
Grammar. Please. Tenses. Hurts to read. Good story.
Lucciana-chan chapter 12 . 1/27
wolfgang04 chapter 23 . 8/10/2015
Aww! I love it! :)
bjorn aleswiller chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
Ok... When I saw "First Kiss?" at the top... This was NOT what I was expecting... Nice job on that curve-ball... Loving the story so far...
Kobic chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
How...does that even make sense? Rukia said that she "Hai, but not for the reason you know". It's just not plausible for a knife wound not to lead to a murder investigation and thus eventually leading to the unveiling of the fact that Rukia murdered her mother. Maybe I'm being nitpicky but just how did Isshin think Rukia's mother died? That the mother fell on the knife accidentally and somehow Rukia got covered in blood? My issues with this aside, I've enjoyed the story thusfar except for the word tenses being incorrect in numerous places in the story. Please keep writing and keep up the good work.
guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Eventhough inoue is a boyfriend snatcher and like to hang out with unknown guys, but she still scored in top 10 student list, haha.
Mizundaztood23 chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
Luv it.!
I'll be going to 'You are my love' now.. :)
Mizundaztood23 chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
This is it.! This is really is it.! The final chap.. Ooh im sooo xcited.!
Mizundaztood23 chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
*sniffles* ;')
Mizundaztood23 chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
I'm sorry if i hadn't review at the other chaps.. I had noo account then. But i know i did review as a guest or idunno.. Anyways.. Cool story.! Really awesome.! :D
raindr0p33 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Oh man, I know something bad happened to Rukia in the past to make her this way but she is this point of the story I'd rather Ichigo be with someone else...even SENNA and that just goes to show how crap Rukia is being right now. I'm sure she'll get better but...grrrrr...Masaki is such a angel hehe.

Looking forward to reading more!
CorruptDeathGod chapter 23 . 4/21/2014
I loved this story, I hate seeing it end but i can't wait for your next FF. Really great job!
Strawberriii-chan chapter 23 . 4/21/2014
Bravo! Bravo! I absolutely loved this story! Ichiruki FOREVER!
Winter Knight chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
That was not to bad, good work