Reviews for Return To Oz
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I am crying legit tears right now! It's normally hard for me to get that extreme and emotional by writing, but you managed to do that.

This was so beautifully tragic and you did an amazing job.

Now, I want to watch the video for "Whiskey Lullaby" and continue to cry my eyes out.
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
*sniff sniff* yeah that just about killed me to read. but it is a really good reminder about life.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh man, this was so sad :( Very well written though.
damageddementia chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I really don't have much to say. It is upsetting to read, and it hurts... but it's beautiful in it's brutality.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This was very very sad you did a really good job writing it. Poor Adam.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I liked it...it was raw and emotional. Adam isn't dead, he is still around, and like he said I am sure he will be back among us in the wrestling world eventually. I think he would make one hell of a commentater, like Booker T. He needs to take some time off, to enjoy himself. WE can keep him with us ALWAYS in our stories. I know he will be in the next one I am co-writing...a big part actually. He might even get a happy ending with his Chrissy (In my world he is always with Jericho). So don't mourn him too long, he is still here, just taking a bit of a break. I am sure he will be in the HOF next year. He made the right choice, better to go out a Champion, than in a wheel chair from a bad fall. Yes, I cried, yes I will miss him, but I am happy knowing he is still alive and healthy. He did all of that for OUR entertainment and enjoyment...and for those of you who say wrestling is fake...well F YOU! Thanks for this wonderful story. The emotions were just perfect for this weeks events.