Reviews for factory girl
reallybritish chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Hilarious...
But still, I'm thinking, "This is confusingly funny" simply on a loop. Confusingly funny in a good way, of course.
The last few lines were very funny, and so was the swimming bit - simply Ruto's speech and Zelda's reactions, especially in that part, were enough to make me love this. :D Really funny!
XPloyalist chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That was weird and completely out of left field. I like your thinking.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
"But can we get naked now?" lol, gotta love Ruto!
msfcatlover chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wonderful. Loved it.
Roxius chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
ha ha this is really cute
The Polyethylene Man chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is crack. Pure crack cocaine, and yet, still more plausible then reciprocated Link/Ilia.
bish dish chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Unusual pairing, would have never thought of it.

But seriously that was awesome!
Faith Purity-Quin chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I really like this. It's so adorable and cute. But I think Ruto should be more nice, more understanding or behaving. Very nice.
Sleepy Milkshakes chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
XD

This story has been staring at me every time I read through your list of stories. Seriously.

I thought this would be a lot crack-i-er than it actually was. It was actually pretty beautiful, in its own raging-lesbian kind of way.

I'm adding this to my favorites purely because of Ruto's " - but can we get naked, now?" I died. The awesomeness. Really. It was too much.
Agent Mississippi chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Uh, I've just been mentally scarred for life.
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
HAHAHAHA. OH. THE HILARITY. THE HILARITY.
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
um, wow. Very interesting take on Ruto. Loved the line about 'pants or nothing'. I could see her doing that.

I'm not a fan of the pairing, but your story was so well done that I didn't mind. Good job.
FluffySnowflake chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Bwahaha! The only thing I could think while reading this was, "What the hell?" XD

...but it worked, in some crazy way. Good job! :D