Reviews for Decisions
SmileyTree chapter 28 . 6/21
I've been reading this story for almost every update and let me say, it's great. I've yet to see another story with this pairing, but if there were more this would still probably be my favorite. Though I want to see what happened later with Alec and Jane! They relationship couldn't of just ended there could they? I know Jane came back to the Cullun's for Alec but this were for negative reasons and then she was never spoken of again. Anyway, it was a great read!
Neville Severus Black chapter 28 . 6/19
I just binge read this and it was amazing, I love the different POV's and the cute fluffiness that is Seth/Alec. You did an excellent job on this fic, I absolutely love it.
alessa-vulturi chapter 28 . 6/17
It makes me sad that Alec lost her relationship with her sister, I wish Jane could reconsider her feelings and apologize to his brother. I understand that she wouldn't leave the Vulturi like Alec, but that doesn't mean that she couldn't have a good relationship with Alec again and reconcile.
alessa-vulturi chapter 20 . 6/17
All this time I haven't been able to stop thinking about mouth breath, so for my own sake I'm going to believe that Seth took a tooth brush and toothpaste with him XD HAHAHAHAHA
This is so good! Your grammar is actually good, and the plot of the story is amazing!
AnneCpc chapter 25 . 10/14/2015
Oh man, you can't imagine how much I fell in love with this story. I litteraly read till here last night (it was nearing 3:00AM when I stopped) and finished this mornong.
Love it and it got me hooked up on Seth/Alec. (I have a thing for strange/noncanon ships) Only sad that the ending seemed a bit rushed.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 28 . 10/4/2015
Such a nice smooth ending to a story.
yadayadayada1234 chapter 28 . 10/3/2015
This was a great story! Thanks for sharing :)
guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Woah woah woah! I didn't expect to stumble upon such a sweet and amazing fanfic. And it is your first story here? You are good I tell ya!
FireFox Vixen chapter 28 . 4/14/2015
Love!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
This story was such a good read! Once I started it I couldn't stop! You're a great writer, and you should definitely write more for this pairing. 10/10 stars!
alexis chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
so moving well done
Guest chapter 28 . 9/22/2014
I don't think I've fangirls so much reading a boon until today and that's saying something :)
imaginary-shadow chapter 23 . 7/30/2014
This is a great story. I am glad that I came across it and decided to read it. Well done!
Lmb111514 chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
Awwww! So sweet...This story was amazing. Honestly, I just started reading this story just to read till the imprinting part because, at the time, I really didn't feel like reading a full length story like this. But, I just couldn't stop reading and stayed up late(on a summer school night) and woke up early to see if I could even get close to finishing the story before school(sadly I had to leave a little into this last chapter, not able to finish it in time(which killed me)). I enjoyed every moment pf this story; it was dramatic, suspenseful, sweet, emotional, funny, heartbreaking, and just overall one of the best stories I've read on here! Thank you for this absolutely amazing story and I hope to read more stories from you too soon.:-)