Reviews for Decisions
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
This story was such a good read! Once I started it I couldn't stop! You're a great writer, and you should definitely write more for this pairing. 10/10 stars!
alexis chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
so moving well done
Guest chapter 28 . 9/22/2014
I don't think I've fangirls so much reading a boon until today and that's saying something :)
imaginary-shadow chapter 23 . 7/30/2014
This is a great story. I am glad that I came across it and decided to read it. Well done!
Lmb111514 chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
Awwww! So sweet...This story was amazing. Honestly, I just started reading this story just to read till the imprinting part because, at the time, I really didn't feel like reading a full length story like this. But, I just couldn't stop reading and stayed up late(on a summer school night) and woke up early to see if I could even get close to finishing the story before school(sadly I had to leave a little into this last chapter, not able to finish it in time(which killed me)). I enjoyed every moment pf this story; it was dramatic, suspenseful, sweet, emotional, funny, heartbreaking, and just overall one of the best stories I've read on here! Thank you for this absolutely amazing story and I hope to read more stories from you too soon.:-)
Twihard critic chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
Excellent book, excellent ending, however in future double check the basic punctuation and typos that slip through the gaps.
Zeez chapter 28 . 7/18/2014
I can't believe that it's finally over. I feel like I've been reading this fic forever. A wonderful finish to a great story!
MadHat11D6 chapter 28 . 7/13/2014
*applause*

I love this fic. Very well done. But I will nitpick one thing just because I have a condition and I might panic if I don't even though you've probably been told this before. And it might come up if you use American characters again - we don't say or write 'mum'. It's 'mom'. 'Mum' is lovely, and my personally favorite is 'mam' but Washingtonians tend to say 'mom'.

Okay great fic bye now.
2SummerSolstice9 chapter 28 . 7/2/2014
What a great ending and even greater story! I'm sad to see it end but was really happy with how you wrapped everything up so nicely. I'll have to check out your new project for sure!
EpicKiya chapter 28 . 7/1/2014
I really want to cry right now! I do! This is a great chapter and it's sad it has to end... :'(
But hey, all great stories have to end someday, I know the feeling.
Reading this has been wonderful!
PhelpstwinsandElftwins chapter 28 . 7/1/2014
OH GOD.

OH GOD MY HEART.

I'M NOT READY TO SAY GOODBYE TO THIS STORY.

*lies on the floor and weeps forever at its perfection*
Kurohi Rokujou chapter 28 . 7/1/2014
The end has come. I really enjoyed this story!
Angel-Demon hybrid chapter 28 . 7/1/2014
OH...MY...GOD... KAIWAIIIIIIIIII! SO FUCKING ADORABLE! I love the way you ended the story. I am so happy that Seth was able to reconnect with his mother and sister after so long. Aw man. Now I am crying (T-T). I love it so much. This was a terrific story and I loved reading it so much. You should totally write more Alec/Seth stories in the future. You are really good at it. Good luck on your other stories.
yaoilover1013 chapter 28 . 7/1/2014
I am sooooo sad to see this ending but I couldn't have asked for a better one. I'm so glad I read this story and stuck with it. :-* Can't wait to see what else is brewing in that head of yours!
Guardian333 chapter 27 . 6/25/2014
Great updates! I love that Seth & Alec are finally back home. Quick question and this may be wierd, but about how tall are Seth & Alec in this story? Seth is suppose to be like 6ft. or more right? So how tall is Alec? I keep picturing him as being short.