Reviews for Unconscious Love
Rei Eisenberg chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
AWWW! FUJI REALLY CARES FOR RYOMA!
superhappy chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
You have an absolutely wonderful style of writing! Your chapters are concise and clean, yet they convey so much emotion. I enjoyed this fiction tremendously, and though this may not be the most in-depth or detailed review you've ever seen, I hope you appreciate it.

I shall continue to read and wait on updates from you and I bid you the best of luck on your writing!

Drossel Keinz
Fanfic Lover chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I want to read more! I wonder if Ryoma will wake up? I kinda want him to stay 'asleep' a bit longer, that way we can see exactly how much he means to the team. I mean, he IS important to the team but in what way? I'm not sure if I'm making sense. I wonder if he'll have amnesia when he wakes up? Many many thoughts roaming in my head right now.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Noo! Ryo-chan! Don't die! Are you gonna wake up?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I love this update! I can't wait to see what happens when Echizen wake's up! Can he hear them while in this state?
Akashi Reiko chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Ochibi! Wake up! Everyone needs you, especially Fuji! I wonder how other teams will react to the news of Ryoma being in a coma. Please update soon!
jazlaura chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
..oh hope ryoma recovers soon...
JigokuTenshi834 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
_ Love this story!
Luna Soll chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
It was sad but cute! :)
isthisparadise chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This story seems very interesting! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Honeymonkey101 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
My poor ryoma, I'm literally at the edge of my seat to see to see what happens.

Update soon please.!

Great work.
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Interesting beginning.

I look forward to this Thrill Pair story, :)
Youkai Kisaki chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I've come back to the PoT fandom after a while and its surprised me that so few people update their chapters anymore. Its good to know that some people are still around that I remember reading before i went to other fandoms ... keep up the good work! Even if it may not seem like it people still support your work!
lajascot chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I like it! This could turn out to be a really interesting story. At this point, there are so many directions you might take...I can't wait to read more! Please update again soon! Thank youuu! _
Sel Raen chapter 1 . 4/14/2011