Reviews for Fragments
juju chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
After reading this story (again) I'm in the mood to replay DA2! Thanks again for this story.
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
:) Sweet if somewhat abrupt at the end. Leave it to Isabela to take a sweet moment and turn it inside out ;D I DO enjoy Hawke's possessive side.

Great story, especially FIRST story!
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Ah I see, the Champion is even protecting Merrill from herself by the gift of armor: nice.

It's good that Merrill is also laying off the obsession for a while. :D
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Well that answers the anger question :)

Poor angsty Hawke; she did the right thing, but still is in anguish.

Merrill's turn to come to her now, I think.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Hawke's anger at the end is an interesting shift. Anger at herself, at Merrill, both?

I liked the description of the glistening reflection in Hawke's eyes between the rain, the light, and possible tears. Nice imagery.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love how Isabella calls Merrill "kitten."

I'm a big fan of rivalry turning to attraction, or similar themes. This seems to be right up there with Merrill apparently feeling attacked (in a way) by Hawke and Hawke being overbearing in her attempt to protect Merrill from herself.

Back to Isabella, I liked how you had her show her real face behind the facade when she was turned away from Merrell.
AblatedCrayon chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
Very nice, short and sweet romance you've written here. The dialogue was quite compelling, and it definitely sold the narrative for me. Great job!

Merrill is such a sweetheart. 3 sigh.

AblatedCrayon
Skald of Freya chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
A really nice story, definitely wouldn't have guessed English was your second language just from reading.

You wrote your characters really well and in character. Merill and Isabela were wonderful.

Not to fond of the angsty parts to be honest (but that's just because I never really like angst), but it felt motivated and worked well to progress the story so I understand it. And a happy ending made it worth it.

So thanks for writing, I'm just waiting for more Merril fics to surface and this was a nice start.
trekker1982 chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
grate story loved all 6 chapters and i hope that you wright more Merrill stuff or just more fanfic
Spikesagitta chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Nice! Happy ending are great And thanks for sharing the story with us, hoping for more to come yes? :)
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Excellent story!
Herbatnik chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Great ending to a great story. All I can say right now is thank you. :) Thank you so much.

I'm jealous of your writting skills now, damn it. xD
AndreyRUS chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Great ending... Such a relief to know Merrill and Hawke are together and Eluvian is not a possession for elf any more.

It is only a pity that this story is over... I wish it would last much longer.

Great work! Thank you for it.

Cheers!

Andrey.
alicethewolf chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Thanks so much for the fantastic story! I can't wait to read more from you in the future.
whatever.done chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Wow. This was really good for lots of reasons. I think you built up the emotion very well and you paced it nicely to the end. You could see how important and right this was for Hawke and Merrill. That really was an amazing finish. So nicely done.

Thanks for the shout out! You don't give yourself enough credit. I will be expecting more stories out of you!