Reviews for Play Time
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I really really loved it and the Harry potter one you did! I would love to see another Black Butler one and a spirited away one between haku and a humanized No face!
Shadows In Straight Jackets chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
... O.O, wow, did not expect Ciel to be seme, yet it is strangly attractive,

oh and for your explanation for the Vibrator...

yes, just yes 3
YoruNi chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
That was hot.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I would like for yo tocontinue this... It would be fun to see the reastion of the guests to,the sound of the vibrator... That was hot hope you consider anotjer chapter or a companion story...
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Kooly chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
SoOoooooo I didn't realize I was holding my breath till I got to the end. Then I bust a fangirl gut. . ! Oh and unique. Ciel was very dominant but still young. And Sebby was rendered helpless. Me likey. I would love to read more from you. Maybe an avatar fic with idk sokka and zuko (cross fingers). Great oneshot all in all.
BloodlyCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
i...LOVE IT!EKKKK!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Very nice. ...So I'm guessing this means Sebastian is a masochist. XD
LovelyWickedDescet chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
It was pretty good.. Interesting/rare to see Ciel in charge now and again.. Especially seeing Sebastian on the receiving end. It was good.

A few mistakes though. Like with grammar. Your paragraphs tend to be a bit too long. I saw places where you should have separated one, and started a new. You also had a few words in-correct.. But it was fine.

The plot could have been a bit stronger, but like any other smut fic, it's common nature.

Sebastian was a bit OOC, but this tends to be common so I won't say much.

I'm glad that I don't have to correct any names or lines in this (though you did spell Ciel's name wrong in this sentence: The door in front of him opened and Ceil walked in). A double bonus for the story.

Unfortunately I can't help my paranoia, so I am wondering whether you came in threw the cruddy arse dub or the subs? The use of 'Black Butler' rises my paranoia and I can't help that iching feeling to chew out that crappy... no good.. character ruining.. *breathes* Sorry, I was starting to run off again on it.. Basically I'm more calm with the use of Kuroshitsuji (the more fitting name, despite that it can be translated as Crow Butler, Dark Butler, Black Butler.. etc, in english).

But this was okay.. I enjoyed reading. As for a story in a particular group... You'll have to look at my dare section and pick one from there, if you want. I do have ideas, but I learned that I tend to over do them, as I do with shots at the crappy dub. -_-

(Strongly advise, in case you haven't done so.. Read the manga scans, which can be read here: or

or watch the sub version (they can be found at any anime streaming site)..

They'll help in getting the lines and characters names right.. (Especially seeing as they are more in character in those two instead of being OOC in the english version of the manga and cruddy dub.. I'm prologing this aren't I? Sorry about that))

-lovely