Reviews for Because we love her
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 3/24
wow so beautiful. Brought a smile and tears to my eyes :'D I love this slightly AU-ish version of the death of Masaki, it suited the plot and I like it more than original, I thought that Ichigo and Karin being Toushiro's friends, along with the discovery of Isshin being his former taicho, that ge could truely belong to their family, so his relation to Masaki as well made it better! Gods I think this deserve a sequel where of Toushiro's tries to find her, I'd be wonderful. Anyway, well done! You really did great *hearts-*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Omg you were dead on about this except the masaki thing but still great story
Merley chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwh!
code ninjahinja chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
i love it n.n !
Nelarun chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
aww - this was such a cute little ficlet! Great story, great characterisation!

Nela
Cittyno2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was really touching!

I liked it so much!

Cittyno2
It's a Mystery chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Awwwww! A sweet fic and an interesting explanation. I personally don't agree with the Squad 10 Theory, neither am I a Hitsugaya fan, but it was good all the same.