Reviews for Keeping Secrets
Dorathy chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Am Maxwell from North Caroline. I am a happy Man today , all thanks to Prophet Osaze. I have laboured for 14 years with my wife for the fruit of the womb in different parts of the world but with no solution. On one faithful day while browsing the internet For solutions to infertility, I met Prophet Osaze contact at REAL PSYCHICS AND HEALIN(spirituallove hotmail. com) on the internet.
We had no option but to contact him. He came to my aid and helped save my situation. I now have a child of my own. If you have any problems, you can contact him at REAL PSYCHICS AND HEALING for a guaranteed solution (spirituallove hotmail. com)
Stop keeping your problems for too long. Try DR Osaze today.
divyvicki chapter 23 . 1/29/2015
I haven't chevked, but I hope u finished the sequel.
divyvicki chapter 22 . 1/29/2015
I do like this story, but usually in the US court system, each side presents their case all at once then the other side, not alternating like u indicated in this chapter. FYI.
divyvicki chapter 21 . 1/28/2015
It seems kind of repeatative to repeat the events from Edward's POV.
divyvicki chapter 20 . 1/28/2015
Hmmm, glad she finally admitted the truth.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 1/28/2015
Glad she made it.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 1/28/2015
Great chapter.
divyvicki chapter 17 . 1/28/2015
So glad I'm reading this as a completed story so I don't have to wait for updates.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
Hmmm, R u going to let us know how she figured it out, or did I just forget the part where she did?
divyvicki chapter 15 . 1/14/2015
So glad she's getting to go with them.
divyvicki chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
This is such a good little story that i don't understand why there are so few reviews.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 1/3/2015
Sure wish she would let Edward help her before Charlie does something that can't be reversed.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Poor Bella! Hopefully Edward will get through to her before she gets hurt too badly.
divyvicki chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Glad he spoke with Carlisle and that Rose is willing to help.
divyvicki chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Seems like she's willing to accept some help from Edward. That's definitely a first step.