Reviews for The Beautiful Man
Crystal chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
:D This sounds really promising, can't wait for more.
in your dreams as well chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Lol lol lol plz update
Kenya chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wow Naruto doesn't think Sakura is amazing! Sweetness! Lol hahaha totally lost his chance with Hinata, can't wait to see how he tries to win her!
xiLynnx chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Haha. Poor sasuke. Loving the story though. Please update soon! :)
sasuhinafan chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
It looks like it will be a good history! Cant wait for the next chapter! I was just wondering... how hinata will meet sasuke, and the fact that he is pretending to be gay interest her cause...? one of her friends need a boyfriend? I really want to read the next chapter!
FallenRaindrops chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh my. I think I love this fic. And it's only chapter one.
lindalovay chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Lol! This seems like an awesomesauce story. I can't wait to see where you take this. Update Soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
bwahahaha! love it! i love the plot and all of the characters. love that naruto and sasuke are roommies and get along. haha. and i loved the description of sakura with the cookies, i laughed. haha. love it definately want to read more!
Pet Me Feed Me chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Love this idea! It's cute and well-done. Usually I'm not a fan of stories that hate on Sakura, but you've managed to make her character funny and crazy without making her particularly hateful. Watch your verb tense and spelling, though. :)
ppeach2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This idead has always been somewhere in the back of my head I mean this would be a very great way for Sasuke to get rid or fangirls and I've always thought this would make a great story and now your writing about! I think this is going to be a great story and I think it'll be funny too I love this chapter and I can't wait to read the next one I'll be looking out for it! ]
ame ichiya chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
lol that was so hilarius! Nice opening. I feel the chapter behind will be more funny. And I expect sasuhina arrival. Keep writing and update soon! :D
XxL0V3islik3aR0S3xX chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
lol i can't wait for the next chapter
kibagaaralover18 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
LOL! This is really good! I wonder how Sasuke is going to deal with his new status as a gay man. Please update soon.
TotalTownie chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I don't normally read SasuHina stories but I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Your spelling and grammar is excellent, and I loved Naruto: I could imagine him saying that...Well, if the manga was set in modern times with a completely different plot line...

I'll stop babbling now. Hope you update soon!
Ang galing mo chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wow that was a great chapter and I see your a pinoy

Pinoy rin ako...proud to be pinoy

Pls update soon I see great potential in this story at magaling ikaw magsulat ng story

Bye