Reviews for Penelope
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I think out of all of them, I love 'bird stealing bread' the most. There's just something powerful about it that I really like. And the words "Light cannot love her" did it to me. It continues to echo in my head. And the way Light leans in to whisper and L just watches Misa dancing in the rain, really. It's just, I can't.
moira33 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Ok I will be honest it was difficult to follow your story
but in the end I think I understand it
I am curious why Misa and L are like Penelope and Odyseuss?
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
just wonderful.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Death eraser... sounds intense(: really good!
ultears chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You my friend, are fantastic.
You made this beautiful fanfic and you deserve so much wonderful reviews.
You broke my heart and yet rebuild it again.
You're writing was genuine, perceptive, and absolutely gorgeous.

""You fell for Misa."

She whispers, pressing her face into his hair. He neither confirms nor denies this, but she knows it is a fact. The top of all the percentages he has ever been certain of. She is no longer numbers and figures, questions of what she is doing are gone. He just wants her to know how lovely she is; and this is the reason in one quick movement he kisses her.

"Even your Gods have loved you. Why should I be any different?"

this scene broke my heart, especially when they started kissing and it went into this complicated kiss and them touching and it was just, oh so wonderful.
You have a talent, embrace it.
Please, from the depths of my heart, write more of LxMisa, it doesn't have to be a full story, but just drabbles.

You're amazing.
Don't stop writing.
It's so...influential.
L-fan chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
The ending to this is great. It's a twist nobody would see coming.
MistressFi chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This is fantastic, it's wonderfully written. (Going straight to my favorites!) The narrative style and story order is really engaging, and you've made effective literary comparison which makes for a great look at the characters. It's heartbreaking in a way, but just as beautiful. Yep, excellent story!
honeybeeze chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That was...

I am almost speechless...

I sat staring at my computer the last 5 minutes digesting this story. The set up (1-10 idea was amazing!) The beautiful words and... I cant describe how beautiful this one-shot is. I know Ill read this. Then re-read this over and over again.

The other, darker side to Misa "monster and bird stealing bread" but I really liked 7.

How L loves her.

Im in awe of this. Thank you so much for it and the creativity of it
Penny chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I loved this. The ending twist is brilliant, literally brilliant - Ryuk would be so annoyed with her, and still she doesn't care; it's about L & Misa and that's it.
lost princess chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
second ficlet of yours i've read tonight; and yet again i'm starstruck. this was gorgeous and just the right side of poetic; and god damn a happy ending after misery is always beautiful. looking forward to some more from you. x
Ink Reservoir chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This was cute and sad :( :) I don't know how to feel about it, but it was good.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
A rare literary goddess you are to have made so soulful a story.
clow-san chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Ah yes the infamous plot device called the death eraser, introduced but never exploited in the manga.

This is just wonderful. Exquisite how it seemed fragmented and dreamy but concise as well. I love your twist at the end and the whole Penelope/Odysseus comparison.
Hey Fabulous chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Sorry that I've been MIA. I absolutely LOVED this.
neat little soliloquy chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
we adore a lack of linearity. it made the story so much more interesting; and the ending twist using the eraser was lovely. we hope to read more from you.