Reviews for Beer and Taxes
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh I loved this. I agree...Steve deserves a whole point, but I did get a kick out of Danny saying it was only a half point. Not having to deal with it...doesn't child support count somewhere? Wish it did so that Danny could get a bigger refund. So does Danny now have to prove that he actually owns a pair of Nikes?

And I think that sooner or later Danny is going to have to admit that Hawaii is not such a bad place to be.
Synbou chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
That was an excellent story! I love the way you portraid Danny's, his choice of priorities and responsabilities. I think Grace won the lottery, too! I'm glad Steve showed up and help. He is sure worth a full point! Thanks for the great interaction between the two.
Gone2Far chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Good story. Never thought I'd say that about anything that mentioned tax returns but you made it interesting and engaging. Especially liked the ending.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Grace ABSOLUTELY won the "daddy lottery". I'm so impressed with the way they write his character in this show as an absolutely devoted father who has a great relationship with his baby girl. I had thought it was impossible for TV to depict such a relationship anymore. But they pull it off in H50, and it is so heartwarming. And your story captured the essence of Danny's devotion so well. There needs to be more fathers like that out there.
VeilsofSleep chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aww! I love the Steve-Danny interaction. What's awesome is the advertisement bar at the top of the page is for Turbo-tax. Great story!
jodm chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I really liked this one! And so appropriate for April 14. Nice to see that Steve is worth a full point.
Qweb chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
You and I are on the same wavelength here. Danny would still pay child support or school fees or some version of support, because Grace is his DAUGHTER and that's what fathers do. Period. End of story. Best story about taxes ever.
Deana chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
OMG I loved this! Steve is worth a full point, indeed, LOL!
gymkidz2000 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
That was sweet. Loved it. By the way, I'm also known as scrubsgeek1318 from the H50 fans forum.
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Nice job. Definitely seems like something Steve would try to help Danny with - while also providing a few beers. And I think you nailed Danny's sense of responsibility about paying child support although his ex was married to wealthy guy - though have to say in my universe Rachel would be vindictive enuf to want to take the money (her character is one I love to hate).
ballistics belle chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aww that's cute and also really funny because i had just finished doing my taxes when i read this lol. Good job.

AZGirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Love that Danny keeps his tax papers in a shoebox - it fits so perfectly! Great last line...
AZWriter chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Cute. Really enjoyed it. But Danno is wrong. Steve's worth 2000 points-at the very least! 8-)
Sparrowhawk1952 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
"You're worth a full point" Awwwwwwww _
nellybean chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aahhh...that was sweet and since I just finished my taxes this morning very fitting...with Steve would have helped me with mine :)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2