Reviews for Sacrifice
Mariagoner chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
Damn, that sex scene was HOT. Tifa, when are you going to realize that you can easily start to play along, give Sephiroth what he wants... and sink a knife into his back when ti's least expected?
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Oh Tifa! So brave... and so doomed...
heredia chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
nope, he(sephiroth)hate this bitch - he loves jenova, genesis and kadaj
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 38 . 1/23/2015
Great story, fellow Canadian. Keep up the great work!
Darksummoner98 chapter 38 . 1/7/2014
Aw it's over! I'm happy because both Tifa and Genesis got their happy ending but I'm also sad because this story had my heart going ninety with every dramatic turn it took and I just didn't want it to end. Well done on a great story this is most definitely one of the best fanfics I have ever read and just as an extra note, I love how you write Reno and Genesis, they are hilarious! :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 25 . 1/6/2014
Great chapter I'm so happy Tifa finally believe a Genesis and Gail was right Sephiroth and Genesis do behave like children sometimes but it's funny. I like how you ended the chapter too can't wait to see what Tifa will do! :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
I love the story so far despite all the tension and hostility it still makes me laugh, Reno especially referring to Kadaj as a Sephiroth wannabe and calling Sephy a perve I can actually just picture him doing that!
FlawDiamonds chapter 38 . 9/6/2013
Omg, this story is so amazing! Absolutely perfect! I can't believe it's over but glad there's a sequel WOOHOO! :) You should be so proud of your writing, it is truly extraordinary. :) x
lapaxlove chapter 38 . 6/1/2013
This is such a great story and loved every moment of it, characters were close to how they are, and the ending was such a bitter sweet, especially since we never get a chance to clearly see sephiroth in peace, loved it so much!
wanda lensherr chapter 38 . 5/25/2013
Ur my hero! Love how u stayed in character for seph :)
aryaputra chapter 38 . 5/12/2013
I'm crying happy tears.

What a beautiful way to end. : )
aryaputra chapter 36 . 5/12/2013
I find it sad that he really did love her, the they could have been Something if he'd chosen an alternative pathway.

All those what if's are sometimes the saddest things we ever have. . .
Kigaroo chapter 38 . 3/28/2013
That was a really satisfying end. Not many writers manage to do that. Kudos to you and this wonderful story
Dean chapter 38 . 1/31/2013
When sephiroth said, "im sorry", then followed by goodbye, it touched me. You wrote a very good character of him. I love it.
tbabytheninja chapter 35 . 1/28/2013
The last 4 chapters had me off the edge of my seat. Best story ever swear the God. Made me cry when Sephiroth died :/