Reviews for Magical Harem of Waverly Place
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
More more more more more more more more
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
More :-*
DEATHTHEBLACKSTAR chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
BAD ASS STORY so far.
Chris chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Very confused effort, and way too many unwanted apostrophes. Needs a great deal of sorting out before being fit for public consumption. Start again.
DufFan chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
It definitely has me asking for more! I am trying to figure out what the old lady did, but knowing you, if it is important to the story you will tell us! _ Please update soon!
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Yeah it is pretty awesome keep up this story its interesting.
aslan333 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
yes good story so far. keep up the good work. here is an idea, make them call her mistress.
bellakiyoko chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
please do this story! i love stevie but there are no storiea about her:(
aslan333 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Yes! i want to see harper having 4 sex slaves
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
First of all, a (very polite) WTF at the title and summary. What, Harper gets a harem? How? Why? What the...

Alright, this is just too weird NOT to see what you plan to do with this.

(Harper get's what every guy in the world wishes he could have. A group of hot horny girl's begging for sex and the stamina to keep up with all four of them.)

1. Harper is a girl...

2. Seriously, not EVERY guy wants that. Some of us are gay.

(Two hot bad ass wizard's)

Hm, Megan Russo and Tutor?

(One hot smart vampire)

Cindy? Weird, but kind of acceptable.

(and one goodie two shoe sexy angel.)

Tina? WHY?

(They all want to make Harper Happy willing to do anything she want's.)

Is this the result of a spell gone horribly wrong?

(There names are Alex Russo, Stevie Nichols , Rosie Angelus and Juliet Van Heusen all four of them are mine and I was

there's.)

Oh, that makes a good deal more sense.

Anyway...

(So this idea came to me! Harper having four sex slave's.)

This is just what I needed. Seriously, I have already laughed a great deal from the introduction. I just LOVE the idea of Harper actually gaining for sex slaves. So over the top it is ridiculously awesome. You must write this. There is just something fascinating about Alex Russo as a sex slave.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 4/14/2011