Reviews for Lessons Learned
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Great story.
Cage Bird chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I wish hey had gotten this in an episode somehow it was nicely written and would've add so much more to the show if the writers would've added something like this in! Great work
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
My poor baby. My poor scarred baby. :(
General Ripper chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I think the Gaang would have learned the story behind Zuko's scar before Ember Island. BTW, I always thought Zuko wasn't initially as good a Firebender as Azula because of a combination of Iroh actively sabotaging Zuko at sea, at least initially, and more of Ozai's lousy parenting.
not-active.abandoned-account chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
CHILD ABUSE SUCKS :'( Poor poor Zuko. I'm glad the Gaang was finally told! Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
it was kind of zukos father that he almost killes zuko and gave him a scar
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Deep.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is pretty well-written. I just think there should be more description of how Zuko felt telling them, and how they reacted. First they're interested and curious, then they would be shocked and horrified, and grimly understanding. And Zuko's been keeping this whole experience bottled up; the fact that he's trusting them with it shows that his friendships have come a long way.

Overall, good job. Keep writing!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Great one-shot.
munrochambers4ever chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I like this! I always wished Zuko would tell the Gaang about how he got his scar. I'd love to see all of their reactions and I thought he was going to in this episode but he didnt. You wrote it very perfectly and in character. Good job! :D
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I love these types of stories. Awesome work. :)
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This is simple but to the point. The place you have chosen to set this revealtion in the timeline really works to the story's advange. I like how it hits home that Ozai will show no mercy due to Aang's age. It really cements Zuko's viewpoint of why he thinks his father does hame to die.
laicka chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
pretty cool, I wish this would had actually happen in the series, maybe in that way Aang would had finish off the Firelord rather than what he did... oh, well, still is pretty good!