Reviews for Bonding
Jemily Fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
)) hahahaha dat was so funny n well continue wid da embarrassed bit plzz n poor jayden!hy plz do atleast a sequel or another chapter plzz n update soon
SavingGrace579 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I wish I could have seen their faces good job :)
Wolf9lucky chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
lol! Loved it! I wish you had written their reactions though...
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Ha ha ha ha. The ending was funny. Great job. Love the bonding session. Catch ya on the flip side.
Emilyjayden101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Amazing! I loved how at he end Ji said just couldn't bring myself to wake them.. Or miss the embarrassed reactions when they did! It was hilarous, funny, and really cute!
fluffypuppy99 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
WOW! this was such a funny story. I was laughing so much. lol. great job. :DDDDDDDDD
Angele Fall chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
you should do a second part to this it will be funny to read when they wake up to see what happen.
youaresunriseandiamsunset chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Hahahaha, I love this story! :D I would love to see their reactions when they wake up from their sleeping arrangements. Ha, that would be priceless! Great job! :)
101bubblygmail.com chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
plz tell me youve got a good 5 or more chapters coming along...I wanna see their reactions to their sleeping gonna be hilarious!you gotta add them!plz!plus the details are awesome!
sky-queen3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Aww, such a cute story. :3
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
...so cute! D;awe!

Must hug them all!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
AviationDrive chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I loved this so much! Great job. it was so cute
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh My God, this was too cute! And it's the perfect idea for them! I thought the strip poker part was my favorite, but the sleeping arrangements at the end were the best! You're right, they are a good OT5. Fabulous work!