Reviews for Unfaithful Max
Foxcat93 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
This was an excellent story. It was set up well, with 99 and Max having a fight over another woman... 99 going to a bar and meeting a handsome man named Theodore. I really liked your portrayal of Theodore, I beleived him to be nice until later when we found out the truth. It is a very well crafted story, with the surprise of Theodore being a KAOS agent and 99 setting herself up to meet this very charming man and set the trap, with Max waiting to capture him. I liked this story a lot and your characterizations were very good. Your GS stories are excellent!
Susan Hilton chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Good job and thanks for taking my advice. It's much better to have seperate accounts, isn't it, Dmytro? That way, no one will get you confused with your twin again. By the way, I need some more Russian for a new chapter. I want to have Roberta tell Pavel that she loves him and to have a safe trip home in Russian. (The Q gives her the ability to speak your language.) How do you say that in Russian? Thanks very much. When you get the chance, check out the song "Aquarius" on YouTube. You will like it very much.