Reviews for The Burnt Rose Cross: Bites of Visions
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Is there gonna be a follow up or next chapter?
Id love it if there were
Really love the fanfics u write _
Zhu chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Super cute!As someone else said, youre the queen of writing fluff!
hanabimonai chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
A sweet continuation of Nherizu's story. I love that interaction between the two of them. I especially love Allen teasing Kanda about his kindness. XD

I hope she'll continue TBRC and that you'll finish Days Passing By.

(It's been a long time but I'm still hoping against hope...) _;
kroscetish chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Can I ask you something? Hope you don't mind..uhm what's omake?..hehe_ Aw, how will Allen handle that pains :(? He's suffering, it hurts to see him like that (i can see him?). But I'm glad Kanda is there to help him. Yeepeey! (clap,clap) nice one Kanda.
Badee Badaa Doo chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This made me smile, even if it did have a little angst. Me likey :)
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
a good remake, interesting !
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
awww, i just love that part where Allen stuck a piece of bread into Kanda's mouth. Sooo cute and adorable! Love it!
olivia-yuymaxwell chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
it's sweet but still held the melancholy between them:) though i hope more visible yullen moments there:p

And i'm waiting for the update of ur fic :D
EXO718 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wow, a collaborations, nice.

So they bond over strawberry pan, different approach, but I rather you get back to your own stories. Ali's give me butterflies. This story just started and I want more.
mopotter17 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Yay! Another fic! *squirms with delight*

Though I must admit I read this before even though you said it was an extra...but the storyline is intruiging and I simply must know what happens! So I think I shall go and pay Nherizu's profile a little visit x3

Love the cute and love LOVE the angstyness :3 I especially love the red jam/blood part! *is a freak* Fantastic once again! :D
Nherizu chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Did I say that you're the queen of fluff? I did, didn't I? Well, it's no lie, because you and your full-of-fluff-brain rock so much! ;D

Annnnyway, I love the fact that Kanda was kicking him awake, pfffffffffffft. And that he slapped Allen 3

Oh dear kanda, the way you show your love through violence is adorable 33333 #shot

But anyway, it's refreshing, and you should write more because TBRC readers (and author!) need the Yullen in you #kicked.

Thank you for the wonderful extra :'D
OwlOptics chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Please don't say that was all! That was an awsome fanfic, please continue it! Thanks very much!
Atsuko-san chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Did Kanda bitch slap Allen-chan? o.o It looked like he did. DX teehee, I can't wait to read the last chapter od Days passing By . (I'm trying so very hard not to die). Update! XD
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/14/2011