Reviews for Defies Calculation
Dee chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This is soon cute.
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Really amazing, really. Just not Puck being on the bottom. It's so not him. Kurt is more of a bottom but I still really enjoyed this.
1stindia chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is a really beautiful story... It really moved me. It was sweet, sexy and surprising - quite a different take on the puckurt-ship. Thanks!
TRW chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This was fantastic. I love how you wrote future Puck and Kurt . I'm in such a good mood now! Here's hoping you write more with this story.
bigfan chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
perfection
pansyandy chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
oh my god that last part was just so sweet that it had me saying "awww..."

adding to fave's
SnowWhite06 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I can't this was Beautiful

But it was too short 3
AgentHarvey31 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wow, just wow. This is the perfect way for them to get together. I like all the stories with them getting it on i high school, but if I'm honest with myself it's not too realistic. You write so well i could forget just for a little while that this is not reality, although i have always wondered about that little smirk Puck gives after he asks Sam about the balls in his mouth. I've always had a feeling that it was either slight admiration or an ' I'd like to find out' kinda smirk. Any way great job, i now have look at the rest of the stories you've written to make sure i haven't read them yet.
evil older sister chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ok I haven't checked yet, so maybe my wish has already come true but I would love to see a companion to this amazing piece.
1stkitty chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was so wonderful...and so HOT, gah! Puck is one of my favorite characters on Glee- his character has so much potential they have yet to uncover on the show. I absolutely loved this! Thanks for sharing you talent!
krynny chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just wonderful this is so beautiful and sweet. you rock and roll. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
TenderGraces chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I think this is the best pucKurt I've ever read.
Tonko chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Jesus! This is all I could want in a Puck/Kurt fic. It's thoroughly enjoyable, I love the progression, and the dose of delicious hotness at the end was perfect.
IceQueenRia chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Aww, that last line was super cute. Loved the whole lead up of this, how Kurt kept in contact with Will and the slow process of learning how Puck kept contact and how he matured over the years. The two of them laughing in the church, while inappropriate, was funny to read and Puck dancing with Beiste was cute too. And then there was sex so yay. And I always love bottom Puck so that made it even better. Loved it, thanks for sharing.
neonxhavok chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Ahhh! This was too precious. I love Kurt's innocent charm and pairing with a revamped humbled Puck is perfect. Loved this story D