Reviews for Enveloped in His Arms
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awful story.
I love you Bella but I didin't want to love you so a fucked half of the school. It didin't hel I still love so I decided to give you a chance... Yupiiii... You are my Prince Charming. I love you too. I don't care that you hooked up with Tanay The Greatest Whore in the Universe...
LAtwilight01 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I love it hope u write more
FranRichards chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Love this, looking forward to reading how they go forward in their relationship!
woodyandjordan4ever chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I really loved the story and would really love to see it expanded upon, this story line has so much potential and I would love to see it continued.
somebody chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
More chapters plz!
Steph A15 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
SO I JUST FINISHED READING YOUR SECOND LEMON STORY AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT I LOVED THE STORY.
brenda chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
i really enjoyed this story just wished there was more
oldredbarn chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Love this!
Robsten love4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
love it :)
cebinc chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Loved it!
TheNicciLove chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hi sweetie :)

Be sure to change your summary ... this was our 2nd place winner for the EdwardGetsFicd Contest ! Check out our blog :):):)

.com

congrats! we all loved it !

xoxo

EL82
Ausday Rose chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was quite a good story thow I think u could of expanded it slightly. Its just annoying when Bella just gives on all the time couldn't she have even a little fight in her. Over then that great oneshot.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I love it.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Nice first time! Congrats on getting some votes! I wrote 'Honey I'm Home' for the same contest. Thanks for reviewing mine!
liamsmommy chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
haha..i loved this story..though its like they forgot about the party downstairs lol...but overall, it was great!