Reviews for Silently Thanks
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
XD poor naminé and awwwwww so cute, well until it got sexual ;D
kanekichigo chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Got me thinkin Tifa DUMPED HIM!
WTF is WRONG w'tchu?

Namine is hilar! XD "Nakey in the shower" LOL BTW, Nami is such a good sister! So protective and making sure people don't ignore Xion. Shes like: Xion's first! Then I worry about myself.
Those two treat Genesis like he's Justin Bieber when Bieber fever was still alive and spreading! LOL

"What the hell are you doing? Coming through my window like fucking Edward Cullen!" XD
LMFAOoout
LucAri chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
please another chapter 8D too good to leave it like that
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
okay, this story is SERIOUSLY amazing! :D ZackxCloud is just the best EVER isnt it?
great job! looooved it! 3
Kimihearts chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Wow wow wow! XD two best friends live happily ever after! Yay and Cheerios!

Haha poor Namine. She mut have been REALLY disturbed. Afterall she is only 14 yrs old. Lols. Great add in humor. Love it!
Kimihearts chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Lols at "fucking Edward Cullen". Couldnt agree more! Boo to Twilight!

As usual an awesome fic! Zack and Cloud rocks!
TsukiNoKishi chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Oh, by the way,how did you add those lines in your story? I Can't figure out the HTML code for it .
stephvanie chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
lol poor Namine... XD

Mmmm. Yummy Zack and Cloud X3
TsukiNoKishi chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Ah, it's been a long time since i read a story of yours, college really distracted me

That was so sweet, you were the one that made Clack look that good to me, I didn't prticularly like it before

Although, loves stil seems to grow a little fast here..
Lionwings chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is the sweetest, saddest and overall best Clack Hurt/Comfort fanfic I have ever read. And by the way, you made my life by putting in Xion and Naminé. They are two of my favorite Kingdom Hearts characters ever. And they are both in character. I love it. Keep up the good writing!
IFlyHighWithTheAngels chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
omg that was so cute! w i normaly dont like storys that have a tiny bit of CloudXTifa but i liked it in this one. nice job. :)
Yamada Mikazuki chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
One word. Amazing! You do great on all of your stories and have not dissapointed me yet!
Cold angel XIII chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
LOVE IT PLS CONTINUE
sylvaniae chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I liked this story. It was realistic and didn't have any glaring errors, so that's definitely good. I liked the fluff, too, but the angsty parts were a little cool.
StillDollDemon chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
omg!this was mothafucking cute!

XD,remember me?its your sweet lil Kaine from dA XD nyaa!normally i'm not a fan of CloTi but this was actually pretty sweet and the Zerith too :3 still have to review'Your Burning Temptations' -" this was waaaaaaaaay too cute!You even wrote Genesis! XD Gen i lubs chuu!and Yazoo...i'm surprised you didn't wrote my sweet Daj XD but Yazoo 'Because he is named after a milshake' '...' i couldn't stop laughig XD i was all 'LMFAO!Zoo you got powned!' XD nyaa,i felt kinda bad that it wasn't mpreg -' cause then i could totally Be Zoo and Daj as Sephisis babehs XD readed your AN am surprised you didn't use Sora as Zacks baby XD But this was one hell of a fanfic!can't wait for more of your fluffiness!maybe with Kadaj this time?am also happy you used Reno! XD although i was again (i know,i must come over like a brat to you -' ) that thre wasn't any YaNo xd BUT HARdLY aNYONE KNOWS THAT PAIRNG -' DAMN YOU nOMURA FOR NOT MAKING tHEM ALL yAOI-ISH! AWESoME STORY!UP to YBT

BYE!