Reviews for Wicked Little Thing
chasesane chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Love how you write Frenzy
P.A.W.07 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
laughs. This would have been a well-fitting scene and though I admit I rather like the type of story where those two were somewhat companions, I like this twist as well... Frenzy name is fitting.

Like so far. Well done.
starwanker chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Yess! This story is a win! So glad to see a current Movieverse Frenzy fic, ive been in the mood for the little fragger, hehe:)

This is a great fic; it's funny, yet in a serious, believable, Transformers-esque manner. Which is hard to pull off, mind you. Plus, I like Soundwave's relationship with Frenzy in chapter one. It's cute, in a weird, stoic, Sounwave type of way. Keep up the good work!
AlienKittenwithClaws chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
I don't think it was bad, it was really good and as long as you put warnings in the beginning I don't think anyone will complain about things like violence, sex and stuff like that. oh and the proper rating
Germansausage999999 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Haha another great chapter

I feel sorry for barricade though he's my 2nd favourite character

Will frenzy meet ravage ?
Amicron chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
ROFL! Frenzy is the cutest! I love Frenzy!

Keep Updating, this story is great!
purrpix chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I like this story. Frenzy is so funny! lol keep it going good work.
Whipblade chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
hahah! Wonderful! Poor 'Cade. Frenzy really is insane too. I can't wait for more. _
Autobotally45 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
This was hysterical poor Barricade lol
whipblade chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is cute. _ Well wrote.
Germansausage999999 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Excellent I look forward to reading more when you update
FeatheredFiend chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Before I start on my constructive criticism, I have to say that is has to be the cutest thing ever. THIS is what I was talking about in my other review of your Starscream fiction, you're just descriptive enough here. I actually got mental images of what was going on and it had to have been the oddest thing ever; that little 'con trying to rip off his own foot because he's just that bored with Starscream. It's how I felt throughout most of the movie, so I understand him.

Then to make matters better, you did something that I love about Transformers in general. No one listens to Starscream despite his rank. The fact that you showed that Frenzy doesn't really like (in G1 at least) or listen to anyone but Soundwave (and Megatron, but he's not there) was a good idea. Then you had the whole Starscream's reactions down, with him being leader and no one listening to him, he obviously wouldn't take it well and you showed that. Good job.

Now its time for some CC. Lack of dialogue from Frenzy. I know he speaks 'con, but a translated version would have been nice to see. Although, I do see why you didn't have him speak (I think, anyway), however, I do hope to see what the little bugger is actually saying.

Another thing is that you keep reminding us that Soundwave is monotone. We know that from the first time you said it, due to the fact you kept repeating it, kind of turned me off of the story. It's not a big deal, but remember to drop a few of the droning information. No offense. I'm not trying to be mean. :]

All in all, I liked it. I hope to see chaos from the little guy soon.
Supergirlprime chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
so ,frenzy is realy soundwave's. not barricade's.

that clears somr things up.

was scorponock also soundwaves?

peace over and out

supergirlprime
Autobotally45 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I am not Con gal but this was hysterical so far, I do however love pairing Optimus with Barricade