Reviews for Truth and Just Us
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
is there more to this series.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Good story it was very cute.
Writingperson chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
If I were you, I'd add this behind the last chapter of DV and title it chapter x-b (with x being the chapter that shows the other side of it, 19 or 20 i think it was). I read DV not too long ago and didn't find this one until just now. I'd have liked to have read it in tandem with the whole story though. But inserting this into DV directly would break the flow of the story, so adding it behind the epilogue would seem the best way to go.
Link's Rose chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hey, can you send me a link to Deja Vu pretty please with my $30 Superman shirt on top?
Kimberly chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Adorable! I love how this fills in the missing gap from Deja Vu.

Kiiimberly
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
great chapter can't wait for more so please update soon.
Janey chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
You're evil. ;) You sucked me in and left me with that! On the other hand, I'm completely and utterly excited that there's a well written fic out there that already has a lot of chapters that I can dive into. Yay! You're an amazing writer- I just loved this. I'd sing your praises more but I'm too eager to go and read Déjà Vu to articulately express how much I love this fic. Thank you so much for posting! You now have another Déjà Vu addict, I'm sure.

On a completely related note, seriously BB, you should go into marketing. I don't know if I've ever seen a better cliffie! (Maybe it's just my mad love of this fandom talking, idk.)

Off to read Déjà Vu now! Please, don't ever stop writing. :)
repmetsyrrah chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Aw, I totally needed a smile tonight and this really gave me one!

I love Jason and Clark fic and it's sadly hard to find new stuff nowadays :( I loved Clark's thoughts on Jason acting oddly and I love Jason's confusion at things like Superman using elevators.

This was wonderful, thank you so much for sharing!

(and I suppose I owe thanks to aldebaran8423 for requesting it too :P)
KlynneL chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Squeee! I love Deja Vu. I was so excited when I checked my email and saw the notice that you had actually written for it again.

And I wasn't disappointed. Cliffie indeed. Now I have to go back.
Jazzrose343 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This made me smile when I saw the notifiaction in my inbox. It is lovely to see you revisit this verse. I loved getting Clark's POV of these events and Jason with the understanding and acceptance only a child can have. I am sorely tempted to re- read the entire verse now.

Wonderful stuff
Dionaea007 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Nice story. I read Déjà Vu, but it was some time ago, so I'm not entirely sure how it continued. It's interesting that it seems a little different if you take this just as a separate piece. The end is leaving things unfinished and not in the bad way.