Reviews for I'm Denmark! Just Not from Around Here
Ellothere chapter 5 . 7/5
DAMN, I saw the updated last date... 2011?! Really?! :/ I hate it when theres a great story and it hasn't been updated for years... Especially in a fandom crossover that is so hard to find good crossovers of!
One of my favorite scenes was when Mathias met SaTW's Norway and Sweden since they're so different from APH's counterparts! Finland and Iceland are also pretty drastic changes! I would love to see Mathias' and SaTW's Denmark's reaction to the other countries since they're DEFINITELY pretty different as well! Like the two, wait no, THREE Italys! OH! And, oh no, SaTW's Denmark... If he meets Norge... (Hetalia's Norge) XD Also, I wonder what SaTW's Denmark would do with Mathias' axe... Oh no... XD And just LOL, APH's The Netherlands... Poor Lars! He regrets getting on that plane so much... XD
Anyway I have really enjoyed these five chapters and I severely hope you will continue, even with your 5 year hiatus. And if you do, I'll be here to read the next update!
PS. Iceland - Emil Bondevik
Finland - Tino Väinämöinen
(If you have questions on countries names, which I doubt you will but, eh, we, the readers wont mind giving them to you!)
Skye Phoenix Dove chapter 5 . 1/14
I'm not sure if I should be proud that I was somewhat able to follow this story or embarrassed that I read it without any knowledge whatsoever of Scandinavians And The World.

The story seems well-written, I like it. Pity it seems you've stopped.
TheAwesomeUs chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I love this story and was wondering why it didn't continue. Thank you for writing what you did and I hope one day you will continue.
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
I wonder what happens when Lukas meets SATW!Denmark! XDDD
aaa chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
ay y u no update
princessbinas chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Is North Italy gonna come in? He's hopelessly cute!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
This is amazing please update I wanna see how satw Denmark reacts to aph Norway
wewerehijackedinabluebox chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
This story is very entertaining! The characterisation is very good as well. Altogether, great job. I hope you continue writing this!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Todella hauska!
hp1piececraziness chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Iceland and his demons XD gosh, the nations are quite different between the two comics. Oh, Hetalia!Denmark...
Butter is Found chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
This... Is...

HILARIOUS!

Oh me in Gott! This fic is one of the funniest ones I've ever read! I think I'm about to explode because I'm trying to contain my laughter at 12:14 AM. GOTT! This is funny!

Immediate subscription to story!
MechaBunny chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Aw, come on! No continuation!? How could you do this to us!?
-Please continue!
45colors chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Why did you stop! It was/ is an excellent story!
Queen Umbugartus chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
This is awesome and has inspired me to go read SatW. Also, not-Nazi is really fun to say.
starryfrost chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
This story had me laughing myself to death. That scene where Sweden, Mathias and Norway were cooking had me die. All the other scenes too. I'm hoping Iceland shows up in the next chapter.