Reviews for Forgiven
Vanui chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh, the NanoFate-ness~

Well, that was adorably fluffy and sweet. I loved it. The only thing I have to say is that it felt like you tried to cram too much into a one-shot (but this is coming from the person with over 5,000 words in a one-shot OTL).

Thanks for a fun read,

Co426e (Vanui)
XxLiLAzNxX chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Absolutely love this story.

I can't say anything else to it. It was just epicly awesome
Lance58 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
please continue! i really liked this story please make more
xNagisaChan chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Hello Sigurd's inner Shizuma...

wonderful story you've written, though I'm curious why Fate would leave in the first place... D: feels like it was unnecessary... Other than that, I loved it very much! :3

OFCOURSE Fate would come back to Nany-... Nanoha* XD I was worried something would happen in her hurry though, or that it would get even worse . But the hug was absolutely amazing! My heart always goes "doki doki" at such moments :3 Nanoha trying her best to sit up and give Fate a hug, best scenario I could wish for :3 Awesome!
kAtWiN chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
That was cool~ I thought Nanoha was gonna die xP

Fate is so stupid only thinking what it best for the others but she doesn't know that these people are hurting from her decisions (I'm blabbing right?)

I want MOOOOAARR Siggy!~

I'll be waiting for your next update~~ Good Day~ w
darkvalk chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Poor Nanoha, it was sad to see her suffering like that, fortunately, Fate cames back right where she belongs: her loving family. Now she have to make-up for her 2 year long abscence.
Yukimura Gen chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
- Gives a Flame and steak sauce for the good Doctor's steak- :D?

Ah, nice story there bud! I enjoyed reading it a lot. I looked up the Duranta Erecta plant, and it turns out it was poisonous (Or at least the fruit is). Did you know this for a fact, or did you do the trusty research method? Either way, nice job!

Two years, though.. You'd think Nanoha would break down, considering Fate is one of her closest friends/person. Poor Vivio, though.. she is just a kid and went through that two year period.

Good job and keep writing!
Rogue Devlin chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
You know something, there are very few times when I want to give a humongous smack on Fate's head.

Paragraph after paragraph one gets immersed onto Nanoha's pain, it's so sad, to see how she starts losing her spark. Dying out of love as cliched as it may sound? I know it was the flower, but I do think that when you are in such depressed state, your body reacts to sickness even worse.

I like it, because it's painfully real. They can make mistakes, it's human nature.

Nice job!