Reviews for North, South, East and West
insane is normal chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I am aussie toooo and from Melbourne! Some of the points you made there were so true.
Vic so is the capital of food, fashion and sporting capital! I mean footy came from Vic.
Although I don't mind most of NSW (mostly cause half my family lives there) only Sydney.
Poor poor Canberra :( I have a fem australia charters that is called Canberra cause its the capital and everyone is constantly calling her Sydney cases I am guessing that what most people would think is the capital of oz cause it's the most 'touristy'

Any way I am done! Good job. The states should meet the countries! That would be good :D
GeekyGenius chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
You forgot state of origin between QLD and NSW. They are massive rivals over that and other stuff but also can be really good mates and generally help each other out.
SurroundedByMyOwnMisanthropy chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
As a Canberran I found the nobody even knows The ACT exists section hilariously true and accurate, although people here have a habit of mocking the Queensland and New South Wales hatred of each other, but we also pick on NSW quite a bit for being full of bogans, especially Queanbeyan. Slightly disappointed there were no 'a dingo ate my baby!' jokes for the western states
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Haha, this is brilliant, I love it! Although, I am from SA and I'd just like to say (no offence) that we dislike Victorian's almost as much as NSW does, although I think that's mostly due to football rivalry...
Also, the reason South Aussies have 'posher' accents (I read someone say it in a review) is because we're the only state that wasn't settled by convicts. I guess all those posh British governors and whatnots kind of left their imprint...
But really, I think you've pretty much got the whole state-rivalry bang on and I greatly enjoyed reading this :D
MellyMonster chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
LOL! this is great, and so hilarious because it's true.

I'm also from Vic and yes, i do have an irrational dislike towards Sydney(well NSW in general).

And everything just makes sense, main point, this is awesome
DriftingXDreamer chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This... Is... HILARIOUS!

I'm from Tassie and I cracked up so bad when she got bagged out with the whole incest joke, priceless XD
Desdemona chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
...well this is insulting. I'm a west aussie with queenslander accentenglish accent s no-one undestand what I say.
Emii chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
... You are my hero for writing this. owo
Random Aussie chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was probably the best fanfic I'd ever read. You depicted the stereotypes so well. I'm a sandgroper, and the only thing wrong was that Inbred Tassie jokes are basically unheard of in WA. Just thought I'd point that out... Anyway, I loved it!
eryv chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
YAY! A story about Australia :3

Although I'd never heard about the NSW/VIC rivalry before... I don't feel anything bad towards you guys :/

And would imagine SA being stuck up- have you HEARD their accents? They're british or something D:

But I really loved this :3 Australia needs more attention.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
So true (about Queensland being the worst). I'm a Canberra girl and Sydney girl. I can't believe people from other countries forget about Canberra and think Sydney's the Capitol!

Actually, I don't think I've actually heard anything bad about SA. It's only the Toads and the Mexicans. Oh! And the inbreds down in Tasmania.

*laughs at NSW* We're nearly NSW except for a few things. One of which is we don't have to do hours to get our Ps. We just have to pass the driving test.

Poor, poor Australia.

It was a fun read!

-Silvermoon
Kiri Ame chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
...I love this XD

Yay for Queenslanders and our bogan-ness! At least we still have the Gold Coast. Drunk teenagers... Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhh...
XxDreamingOfDisneyxX chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
O.M.G You just made my whole holiday better! This was just plain epic! Wow this is like spot on! I'm a South Australian so I hope for your sake, you never meet in real life... LOL Just kidding around... NT,WA Aand Tassie don't get much recognition do they? And poor ACT, its never gotton anything good to say about it how is it now? Oh yes and SA needs it water from the Murray so yeah would you mind? Anyway epic story and I really enjoyed it! This defiantly going to be my fav story for the day! Keep up the great work! Oh and another reason South Australians don't like your Victorians? YOU. STOLE,THE, ! Give it back... LOL

.WHO. IS A PROUD SOUTH AUSSIE!
moyoki chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
You just made my week. I'm from Melbourne so all the Melb-Sydney rivalry made me laugh so hard xD although I have to say this fic would probably only make proper sense to Australians even with the notes at the end. Good job, though!