Reviews for Bringing Out the Blue
mattywilkss chapter 17 . 5/28
okay, zuko's willing delusions about his family are starting to get fuckin old.
mattywilkss chapter 11 . 5/28
how many chapters do i have to skip to get to the part where zuko is no longer a naive douche?
QK chapter 26 . 5/26
When you read something amazing that’s not finish... This is amazing and I really hope you come back to it
Did I stay up all night to read this? Yes.

Do I regret it? Hell no.

This is super awesome, and I loved every second of it! I hope you're feeling better!
garden galaxy chapter 4 . 5/17
I like blue bonding with the gaang
garden galaxy chapter 1 . 5/17
I like this zuko
Kirazalea chapter 26 . 5/13
Oh my god! This is by far my favorite Avatar story that I've ever read! It's the perfect balance of canon compliant while still adding an interesting twist to the story and expanding on missing scenes, like with Mai and Suki parts. I adore all of the Iroh povs as well, since it gives the best insight into his character and how his journey after Lu Ten's death affected him that I've ever seen! I also really enjoy all the little hints about Zuko's life that the gaang gets to see through Blue's filter, and they fully recognize how much tragedy Zuko's life has been filled with. They have so much sympathy for him, even if they don't know it.
I could honestly go on and on about how much I love this story for hours, but I'll stop there lmao. I know it's been years since you last added to this story, but if you ever come back to it, I'll be eagerly waiting to read the rest of it! You're a fantastic writer and it's an absolute pleasure to know more about the world you've crafted.
LuffyLover chapter 26 . 5/12
Dun dun duuuunnnn! Loving this story! Can’t wait for more!
LoveGlutton chapter 21 . 5/7
Did zuko use lightning redirection on the attack on her ship?
ChoyofBonk chapter 26 . 3/25
Still come back here every once in a while to reread this! I really wonder what Katara has in mind to help Zuko "regain" his ability to speak.
sekarnara27dhita chapter 5 . 3/25
Good job Zuko for slowly teach Aang the right way
Ame chapter 25 . 3/21
The story is so good! Nice fanfic! All parts of altenate continuity fanfic and the way you make maiko more strong. I hope it continue soon and Gaang still accepts Blue though he's Zuko
artilyon-rand chapter 10 . 2/9
Great chapter, but you dont rule a nation with "goodness" The fire lord muat be defeated but Iroh is indeed a traitor.
artilyon-rand chapter 8 . 2/9
But nobody cares about the hundreds that drowned in the sea. Yey
Space Dimentio chapter 26 . 1/22
Damn, this was a good read, I'm just dying for this dynamic. Too bad it's been incomplete for a long time, but regardless, thank you for sharing your imagination and creativity!
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »