Reviews for Cake
lynzi89 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love this story and Get What You Came For! So well written! I even love that Mark is Robbie's father, but you seem to write in such a way that he isn't interfering in their lives as he constantly seems to do on the show. Glad you put him with Lexie too, since, y'know, season 8 finale and all!
I just have to ask though, is there a specific reason that Robbie is over two and a half years old before she even says her first word? Because, working with children, I know that's just not the norm...
scruzx2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Love
librarynerd chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
So, the link to this story was purple, so I must have read it before, but now it makes much more sense having read Get What You Came For. Cute.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
] awe this was t
dbltbl chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Ahhh such a cute story, what was that show that used to be on tv kids say the darndest things!
y3lhsa chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
The stunned disbelief is awesome! Nicely done.
maling chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
You should totally write a sequel! Arizona should definitely be the mommy. I don't really care about aunt Lexie. lol. Well this one shot is really cute but I want more. haha :p
Audisea chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Loved it. So sweet! I wish these were short movies. I would loved to have seen this scene play out! More More (in a little Robbie voice) :-)
gangrenes chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Aww. This made me smile. I wish you had more Robbie one-shots.
nan chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
we 3 cake too !
CAV chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
You really could have a Piernas universe. You are a wonderful writer, though I was disappointed in the small authors note :P.
Texas chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
We need more stories about Arizona and Robbie!
Rosalie Duquesne chapter 1 . 4/14/2011