Reviews for Can't Say No by RoloCat0809
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Very interesting story. I really liked it. Would have been easier to read if there were more breaks between the paragraphs.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow, this was sad. I love how Bella just can't ever tell Edward no, no matter what. I love that she just let her phone ring and ring, and then that Edward was angry about it. The emotions in this were really well done and totally realistic. This was great, I really enjoyed reading it. :)
foufolle chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
It is a good story i very much liked it however i just couldn't understand bella's reaction afterward, the fact that even though she now knows that she is been emotionally envolved all along and yet continue this relationship! she seems strong and isn't self consious, so why let herself experience this for so long . it is just sad and frustrating, i know that the chalenge expected a sad ending but i'm hopping you could continue this and see where it will leads you because honnestly it is so nicely written that i just wanna more!
AsktheMagic8Ball chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was truly heartbreaking to me. I was in your Bella's exact position at one point in my life - cringing when the phone rang at 2am, knowing it was him, not wanting to answer because I knew I would be driving somewhere to pick him up, no matter how far. It took so much out of me to be true to him when I knew he was not doing the same in return or even thinking about me when he was gone. It is so hard to separate yourself from that situation because it is seen as comforting, offering something no one else can give. Saying no was one of the hardest things I did, and I didn't say yes again.
gez16 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I guess it was alright.. I mean there was somethings that could have been better. I do appreciate your effort in a Bella/Edward story :))
Bildo chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
so good so not the edward we're used read;o)
melissamary55 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
really interesting story and what is wrong with edward and espacially bella she should have said no years ago, but wil now maybe edward will notice bella as more that a sex buddy update soon
RozaButler chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love your story! I suffer from Bipolar but never realy understood how it effected those around me! I hope you stay strong and live your life to the full! :) x