Reviews for Fusion
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Hahaha, i LOVE how Jensen CAN get his best friend to do just about anything! Nice Story!
Auds1978 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I went and looked up the song and now I love this story even more! Do you dance? It's really easy to picture exactly what everyone is doing with out it being to graphic, you have a great touch at description.
SuzyQ chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
*twitch twitch twitch* OH MY FREAKING GAWD WILL NEVER LOOK AT COUGAR THE SAME AGAIN! I SWEAR! *passes out from hotness overload* How do you do it? You're so freaking amazing! You can go from being hilarious to scary to funny again to serious and it's just...GAH!
Druid Archer chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
EPICNESS! Lol hot
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I'm pretty dumbfounded because this little ditty touched on almost all of my personal kinks. Cougar, bondage, Latin dancing? Yes, yes, and hell yes! Also, the song was great. :)
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
All together now: *drool*

Yup that's about as coherant as I can come up with... sorry if you were expecting more! *grin* Just kidding.. that was, of course, MADE OF WIN. And kittens... fluffy, shirtless, leather wearing kittens. Really growly kittens. *beam*

That was fantastic; I damn near forgot to breathe just reading it. Mmm yum. Anyway, thanks for introducing me to that video as well. Also freaking sexy, and I half the time was imagining Cougar in that outfit as well as the one you wrote him into lol.

...you're going to hate me... but now all that's coming to mind is the fact that Zoe has an extensive ballet background... Now that one would REALLY shock the boys lol.
kyoiku kanji chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wicked and delightful. Again, well described, without letting the words get in the way. Thanks!
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wow this was even you for sharing.
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Reading this on my lunch break was a TERRIBLE idea. But it was awesome! Fantastic job :)
tellygirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Perfect! I've just read "Dirty" and could imagine Cougar dancing Latino style but adding modern moves... well, the man is sexy when he dances in my head too!
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
YES! It was worth every screech and whine. Alex I adore you so much! You are a blessing beyond words. And this story rocks my world. Thank you for every word. It is brilliant, sexy awesome , fun and oh did I mention mind blowing? Yahuh all those combined. It was worth staying up till 5 am to read it hot off the keyboard.

Heading for the snow filled pool now.

HUGS