Reviews for Children of the Dead
SoNotYourAverageGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
rated K and using F word?
labbyrats778 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
This is REALLY Good. MORE PLZ!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
This is really awsome! Really well done. Please continue on writting the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is totally wrong... Judith should be DEAD, as she would have been crushed under Lori's weight due to being an newborn.

Plus, Violet, who the heck is this Violet and why has she replaced LILY, you know, the one who shot Lori and the Governor...
TheShuffler chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I love your writing style - hope to read more!
Agent Undead chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
You must not have a child as you would of known that you don't feed a baby of two months baby food. You should probably do more research on your stories. You have great potential, but you only need to do research on your subject material. I will look for another chapter in future.
Agent Undead chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
No way would Rick speak to Carl like this. Also when Lori died and fell on Judy. Lori's dead weight would of crushed Judy. You must not of read the comics. I will read the second chapter, and see what happens next.
SheSoldHerSoulToSwimming chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
hey, you reviewed for my SYOT, (sorry, not part of this fandom)so you have 28 points, no caramel.
lonelywaldorf chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I like how Carl is already having to grow up fast! Can't wait to see how this develops.
Sedaiv chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow... there is no way Rick would EVER give up or stop caring about Carl for any reason. Also the womans name is LILLY. Rick is WAY OUT OF CHARACTER.

Have you even bothered to read the comics? Most of them are published on youtube. Plus they got the weeklys, those shouldn't be too hard to find.
Nredra Mas chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Looks to be really good, can't wait to see what happens next! Update plz! lol
the amazing person chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I wait to know what happens next. Update as some point, please?