Reviews for Lepidoptera by smexy4smarties
TempduMinuit chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
wow this is really well written and done so in a way that I was truly surprised when it wasn't a wedding but a funeral
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
So full of regret . . .and job. I'm especially glad that it's rated T and isn't just a bunch of no plot and gratuitous sex. Thank you.
Burntcore chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I did not get this at all. This was not a true Renee... and it was hard to follow. Instead of feeling HF or angst, I felt more bitterness... not quite sure how that would fit here in this contest.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh, this is sad. :( I'm curious if Bella is really dead, or if this is kind of AU and Bella has been changed, but obviously, Renee can't be told that. Interesting...

Nice job, I liked it. :)
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Interesting choice of characters. Was the second casket supposed to be Edward? Was Bella really dead or was she changed and this is the cover up?
Lovelybrutal chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This short but brilliantly written story is many things at once: it is painful, it is intensely focused, and it is emotionally exhausting. The amazing clarity you describe her depression with the baby smacks of someone who's been there. And i guess it takes one to know one, to recognize the kind of crazy that settles in from giving everything you have, then digging deeper and finding more, and giving that away too, before you even know what it is. It's partly cruel and partly sympathetic and totally unexpected and you know what? i'm going to call it a gem. Well done.

i kind of have a guess at who the author is. But i suppose i'll have to wait and find out.

Amazing story, piercing and strange. Good luck in the contest!