Reviews for Bony Arse
LOL chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
The best (and creepiest) part was Dumbledore at the end!
eftela chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
WHAT THE HELL?! That. That was disturbing. Argh! Must get Snape and Dumbledore's holding hands and skipping image out of my head. Must get Snape and Dumbledore's holding hands and skipping image out of my head. Must get Snape and Dumbledore's holding hands and skipping image out of my head. Must get Snape and Dumbledore's holding hands and skipping image out of my head. Must get Snape and Dumbledore's holding hands and skipping image out of my head. Must get Snape and Dumbledore's holding hands and skipping image out of my head. Must get Snape and Dumbledore's holding hands and skipping image out of my head. . . Must get . . .
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
From here:"Besides, I already know how wonderful it is. I stick my cock up it, don't I?"

"WHAT?" yelled a voice. The two turned around to find a disturbed-looking Snape, and a chuckling Dumbledore.

"Oh, Severus, leave the children be. Come, let's go to bed," suggested Dumbledore.

Snape looked at him for a moment, and then replied, "An excellent idea, Headmaster. Off we go. Good day, boys."

Dumbledore winked, and then said, "By the way Draco, you do have a nice arse". To here: Snape and Dumbledore clasped hands and sauntered off, leavening Harry and Draco speechless.

What was a bloody LMAFO! And WTF!? Monment! XD.
Love this!

-amulet
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
LOL!
Jenny Potter chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That is why I love Dumbledore. :)
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
errr..
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Love it everytime I found this fic I end up in laughing in random parts of the day really this thing makes my day
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
the ending was verry disturbing
ChloeisInsane chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I laughed at the last bit a lot more than I should have... people won't stop staring at me now
DarkStar Streak chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Funny...
Loraine chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
HAHHAHAHHAHAH loved it! :D
Lil Badass Kaulitz chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
lol dumbledore is a little creepy... but this story is hilarious! draco had a totally me reaction except harry wouldve said large arse or somethin along those lines XD i found this story through fanpop btw
Hi chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
The end was disgustingly hilarious.
MrsAnnaMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I think the end with dumbledore and snape is simply awesome! :)
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
"Apologize,"

"To what?"

"MY BUM."

Soooooo good! I couldn't stop laughing where ever it came form ask for more...;)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »