Reviews for Blood, Sweat, and Sam: Shock
NiDubhchair chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
*flails of H/C joy*

mmmmmffffff this was so short & sweet & perfect!
Christinalin chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Its a really well written one shot. I love the way dean cares for sam and you describe sams shock really good and realistic.
winchestersunited chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Poor Sam, I'd love to know what happened to him?
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
omg that was like crack for a crack addict. That would be me. LOL Loved it. great work!
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
not bad but it has the potential for more.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I think Sam passing out is a good thing in this case. Whew! He really went thru it, poor guy. *pets him*

Nicely done. :)
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Erf - belly rubs. *happy sigh* Love the protective, gentle Dean taking such good care of his Sammy. What a lovely story to come back to after being away for a bit. *nuzzles Dean*
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I am loving these! This was great just what I needed to pick me up from all the nasty weather here.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I have much love for this... Love all the little details and Dean being incredibly solid and soothing. Love Dean just reassuring Sam, tucking him up, cleaning the scrapes, assessing if they need to be bandaged or let to air, getting Sam all hydrated again with the Gatorade. And I adore Dean telling Sam that it's okay to pass out and that he'll always find his little brother and do this. Just in his own words. Sam being all punchy with shock was beyond awesome...
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Very visceral!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love your giggly giddy sh-saying Sam.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
You killed me dead!

*gets up from the floor*

I mean... al of my kinks are hit just.. perfectly!

man idk where to start with this.. my brain kinda just waved at me and passed out!

:O

the 'sh' word(s) and the this: "You have to calm down. You can pass out if you want to.""

and then this "Dean channels warmth and calmness into Sam's worried eyes."

and then yeah can't forget this: ""Sam finally relaxes back and Dean starts to carefully rinse the dried blood from his arms. The hairs are matted together creating a rough coating over his skin.""

the dried blood and the hairs stuck together and GUH

and this was cute and so totally see it happen:""A laugh bursts out of Sam, then a tensing hiss, then he chuckles shakily into the blanket.""

hehehehe

""Dean puts a hand over Sam's belly, rubs gently. Then he flicks the blanket aside a little to see if the scrapes on his torso are still oozing."

da-mn! *gets stuck on that image for ever and ever and drawls little hearts arounf it just because she can!*

""keeps a hand on Sam's nape while he drinks. His fingers glide through sweaty hair.""

*whimpers*

and the ending is PERFECT! aww boys!

and I love the rhytmic dabbing dance Dean does on Sam... relaxing, calming, sooting without even having to touch sam otherwise... so cool!

LOVE IT, BABE! *hugs you tight*

and this and the postcard... I don't know what I did to deserve all this... **smishes you tight*

*sniffs*

DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Very nice.

Bev x
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Before the meat grinder... LOL. That was fabulous, oh fellow conspirator! Love punchy Sam very much.

Phoebe