Reviews for Reasons Why Matthew Williams Hates His Family
WhatExistsInFalling chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Quite the interesting story!
Fandals chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I'll admit, I'm from Toronto, and most people here think Alberta is the Canadian Texas. I have American cousins who thought everyone in Canada loved each other, and I spent a full hour explaining exactly why most Canadians hate Toronto. I spent another hour explaining why most of our family hates Quebec.
Fandals chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I shamelessly ship Ontario/Quebec, so I can't judge.
smileyfacebabe chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
SARAH, I LOVE YOU.

& this, actually. Oh holy shit, how I love this.

Alberta's amazing and I lovelovelove Quebec to death. & Texas?

Well, he kinds of makes me smile. A lot.

(Ohhh, but I like cowboy hats & boots! They're pretty, Sarah *gigglepout*)

But, really, I'm pretty sure only you could turn politics in your country into Hetilia comedy that may or may not involve shipping sort of strange couples (like Texas & Alberta; long distance relationship much? :)).

Which is one of the reasons I love you.
Just Lovely chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Fun fun fun!

I love how you've placed Alberta, she seems so lively and eccentric, from her point of view, it seems like everything is clearer but just slightly biased.

Jacque's french is so funny, not in that literal sense, but the way he says it forms a lot of his character, so hot-headed.

I am so loving this, update soon!
mellieforyellie chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
mmm, i love this so-so much.

and Alberta must be fun to write. diva's are fun-fun. also, her ending line? perfection.

and poor, poor canada. their elections forgotten about because of our silly little grudge with a middle-eastern that only patriotic people care about that will probably result in a bombing of disneyland.

(NOT DISNEYLANDDDDD.)

but yes.

gah, it's awesome. but so many provinces...it's hard to keep up. then again, that's probably how everybody else feels about the us...
andthenshesaid chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
... ITS BEING CONTINUTED?

Ohmygod. I cannot fully express how much I love you in like the 9909 characters I have left.

Also I have an AP exam in about 20 minutes, so I probably shouldn't try.

But legit.

sosossosososso much love&adoration&flailiness are directed at you right now.

Matthew as a father epicepicepic win. And CanadaAmerica too. (Even though, really, I ship America with like the world.)

And extra love for Novia Scotia's accent, because thats like 1/3 provinces in Canada that I've actually been too and I kind of remember that even though I was 8 and there was a train hotel/resturaunt deal.

Yeah.
Nautica Dawn chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
We have to write APH now.

Oh, I love this. So much. Alberta's just a little firecracker, isn't she?

Hmm, I wonder what new drama the news will have today...

emily
mellieforyellie chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
oooh, i loved this.

CANADA YUSH.

how different -is- Canada's voting from US's?

and while i am a lowly French I student, i noticed one thing that wasn't quite right?

"ne vous fâchez pas" — as far as i know, only the conjugated verb goes in between ne and pas. to make it into the same meaning the more correct version would be "ne vous pas fâchez" or "ne vous pas fâché".

i don't know if the version you used was just higher level french or something. probably. but just thought i'd like to say it. ;
GijinkaGlaceon chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Darn those elections. We're having so many! Not that I really care since I can't vote, but whatever.

Awwww, Quebec and Alberta are so cute. I can just see them being like that.

:D
Nautica Dawn chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh, mon amie. This is amazing and hilarious and I think I might be shipping Alberta/Quebec as well now.

I'm now off to figure out how to write the mess that is my own country now.

-emily
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Heeheee, this was funny and cute.

And yes, Quebec and Alberta, I'd have never thought it.

I really love how you talk about the election, it's sort of a wake-up call for those who don't know about it - 'cept me, cuz well, I am a proud Canadienne - .

I think you rephrased this part wrong? Or maybe it's just me, "Quebec tilted his chair back on his back to legs and tucked his hands behind his hand." that doesn't really make sense to me...

So, I'm guessing they're all fluent in French then too, and I love how they tease and prod each other but when things are serious, everything just seems to work out sooner or later.

Ugh, and I seriously can't believe the fourth election already, it's just completely ridiculous how things are getting so complicated already.
Distressed fan chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Was Jacques giving Alberta his jacket some sort of metaphor for giving some of his millions more in welfare from the rest of the country back? HAH(would never happen).

And I agree with Alberta, no more Liberals... I hope they lose seats to the Conservatives. Cannot stand their stupid policies and broken promises. They say they'll subsidize this and subsidize that; well how the hell do they think they'll do that without raising taxes (i.e. taking money from us and giving it back to attempt to look better than the Conservatives). Yeesh.

Anyways this was well-done, I liked it a lot. If our country is feuding BC would definitely be sticking with Alberta xD
UmmEna chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I just might start shipping Alberta/Quebec now.

yumm, love/hate relationships.

Though I'm wondering where Ontario is?

D:

& I'm wondering if you're going to vote..

I can't yet, but I'm going to be helping my teacher with the student's choice elections.
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh. My. God. You and - Hetalia and - Canada and "The last time Jaques had laughed like that, Parliament had nearly burned" and Novia Scotia and Newfoundland kind of make me squee, even if it was only one sentence.

You are sort of the best person ever, like legit. This is just so much awesome.