Reviews for Complication
jessi chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great story!
Pipfreak chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is really well written. You have two different styles of writing that I can tell. Foreign Affairs is more informal and funny, while this is... wait. Maybe it's not two styles. Maybe you're just really awesome at writing Zuko..?

Either way, I loved this. Another chapter is not necessary, because this stands alone very nicely.

3 -Pipfreak
sNICKers chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Loved the conversation between Zuko and Iroh, I thought it was very realistic. Also liked how Aang showed up, squashing any chance of Zutara lol. Great job!
Cass chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is excellent. It feels less like fanfiction and more like an actual short story. You obviously have a lot of writing skills and a natural talent. I'm somewhere between Zutara and Kataang and this story covers both rather nicely. Anyways, brilliantly written. Keep it up!
Nori chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Very interesting. I kind of wish there was a sequel!
pyroaquaterrian chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
OK, you got my attention... Please continue.
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
are u planning to continue this? im not sure anyway if u r update soon and if u arent it was interesting
Miss Stake chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I was a little disappointed at first, because I love Zutara, but this was a really good oneshot. You could always add another chapter... hinthint. xD