Reviews for Sunshine
critic chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Touching as the prospect of your story is, your action scenes are about as realistic as the ones in Pokemon. It's not possible to deflect a bullet with a faucet pipe, or purposely dodge one. I laughed.
Bitchisbacklol chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
i love this story so much!
Kaoru chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Gahhhh, this made me cry, lol. T-T it was awesome.
Dewdropmon chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
That was incredible! I love how you portrayed exactly what Ivan was feeling and thinking. And that song! I've always loved that song and I can't believe I never realised how perfect for those two it is! Excellent work on this!
Yandere-is-Love xD chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Waah! Why is Russia the one who's always in pain? TT

And poor China, England and Arthur to D':

Still, I absolutely love this story and it's one of the best I ever have read :D

Really good job
KnowYourSecrets12 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I almost cried when Yao started singing. I heart that song and RoChu. GOOD JOB! :D
MissKitty chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh my that was so beautifully done. thank you for writing this! This is one of my favorite couples and the way you wrote Russia's decent into insanity was so tragically possible. I actually cried and that almost never happens. Cookies for you, congratulations. Insta-fave
Krytical chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
(Hi! I'm just stalking through your stories!)

I find the idea of Russia trying to resist his insanity very interesting. I do feel bad for him and everyone else who were merely at the right place at the wrong time.
Epic-Demolition-Lover chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh my God that was so beautiful.

Very epically written.

I love that song, so much.
ChibiMilkCarton chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
oh wow...just wow...You potrayed a phsyco Ivan brillantly!
454g chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I really love this story! This is so beautfully done! I love Rochu and I love sadistic Russia, but I don't want to see Russia showing his sadistic to little Yao, so I was in such a confused state for a long time. But you successfully combine them together! I can't even tell you how happy I am reading this story!

The world needs more dark Russia with his pure love and sanity on Yao!

Thanks for writing! Hope to see more of your Rochu and hetalia stories!
iLoveToSing chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Awwwww! This is so sweeetttt! I loved the whole part dealing with Russia's psychology, i thought it was really intresting and it was just written so well D And the song that China sings is just one of my favorite songs ever, its just so sweet and i thought it was the perfect choice, especially with all the emphasis on warmth and everything :) And i though it was so awesome how i could tell exactly who everyone was without you having to say their names or anything, that was just super cool XD Even though it was really sad when everyone was being hurt and stuff DX But i really really loved this story, thank u so much for writing it 3 *favs*
MrsTrickster chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Awe! This is so sweet and so sad too! I love it :)
Desu chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aw, the ending was so cute! Though after that violence. XD

The action was amazing, I can't write action at all! o-o;; But that was really amazing!

That was my most favorite song when I was little and it was just a few months ago that I realized how terribly sad it sounded. So now, whenever I read its lyrics or hear its melody, I can't help but tear up! ; u ;
cirquegirl81 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aww that was so cute! I don't know why but it somehow made me cry. I think it's because when I was a kid and I was crying, my mom sang that same song to me to calm me down. I just loved it. I did.