Reviews for Still
HolmesSlice chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Love it and you captured their relationship very nicely.
curvesforever chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Apt.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Poor Doctor. She lost her memories, he lost his best friend. It's really heart breaking. Thank you for writing!
BB chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Really liked this story, good job!
Lilac Summers chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I adore how you write Eleven! Any chance you'll have him get Donna back one day?
domina tempore chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Yes, of course he still needs her. And you've captured the "why" of that here quite well. Brilliant.

And I think that she would view everyone from series 5 to now exactly like you wrote it here. She and Rory would have ended up great friends, I think.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
*sadface*

I like the idea of Donna and Amy having a shout-off... I think that would end really entertainingly. And comparing Donna and Rory... brilliant. The best companions of New Who... Jeez those two are both so fantastic, they really are, some of the best companions we've ever had IMHO.

This was, as always, lovely (if angsty as hell).
Secoura chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Excellent! Donna really was the best companion and as another reviewer said, Amy is like a cheap imitation of Donna. I can so see him still missing and needing Donna.

Very well done story :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Really good. I would have loved to see Donna interact with 11 and the Ponds. And she wouldn't have put up with any of River's crap either. Can you see River cooing "spoilers" with that smug look on her face and Donna standing it? I certainly can't, she'd have made Miss River 'fess up within the space of about 5 minutes. Heck, maybe 2 min, LOL!
SPaCeR8008 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
OMG! It is so amazing how each and every sentence in here can hold so much truth!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is fantastic!
Romana2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love Donna but to me Amy will always be a very cheap version of Sonna, and Donna she was the best companion in the new series. Never really liked River either because of her games and I love Romana/Doctor far too much although judging from some of my stories recently you wouldnt think that haha.

I really like this story I couldnt imagine Amy and Donna getting on though I could imagine Amy getting quite a few slaps from Donna :D