Reviews for I Gave You All
anesor chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Yeah, I can't recall any other uses of his 'get out of death free' card. I'd like to hope there is hope for them. (and wonder how long 'til the others figure it out)

Poor Anders, he finally is free but isn't, not really.
toyvox chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I only wish there were more chapters. First time reading a fic where Anders comes back from the dead, and I loved it.
massivelyattacked chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
A stunning piece of work. I can't believe I didn't read this before now. I often wondered why Anders couldn't heal himself from a simple knife in the back considering how beat up in any other battle he (or any of the others) would get. I always told myself it was because he gave up and wanted to die. But your take on the events is refreshing. Your dialogue is witty with emotional undertones that reflect each of the characters so well. I truly love this story...
Finalay chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I've never been able to side with the templars; I'm always soft on Anders. When reading this story, I felt my heart wrenched. But I'm glad Anders is with Hawke in the end. I really love that party banter between Isabela and Anders. Isabela's logic surprised me.
Nevyn chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
i've played the game 4 times and i have not been able to kill anders or side with the templars. i just agree with anders too much. i really don't care that he killed a few innocent people. (the game never says how many people are in the building) the grand cleric was just as guilty as Meradith was with her unwillingness to do anything to help the situation. a change was needed and sometimes, it takes drastic measures to insure that change happens. plus, the chantry, which is basically the catholic church, was very corrupt anyway. and the cleric was right in the end in a way. she was waiting for the maker to give her a sign. he sent anders to blow the place up. i say not a moment too soon. it certainly caused a distraction. plus, the chantry isn't exactly blameless. over the years they have killed millions in exalted marches. maybe now they'll be too distracted to go hunting innocent elves for a while.

now, as to the story. it was decent, but it needs a little work. hawke was with anders for 6 years or so and in the course of one day, he manages to move on. it just seemed a little unrealistic to me. which is not to say that the story was written poorly, i just think there needs to be a little more feeling.

good job on your latest work. keep writing for many years to come.
red lilies chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Very nice, fantastic dialog. Really, it made me laugh and still imparted the impact it was suppose to. Also, didn't see Anders coming back, but it fit so well I actually like it better than the idea of him being dead-dead.
karebear chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
If this is what you do with a glitch I hope your version of the game is bugged as all hell. It's wonderful. You provide a real sense of closure and healing for Hawke that I think is really necessary. I like it much better than the scenario that just lets Anders die.