Reviews for 21 ways to piss off Megatron
Zeta 'thegamer' Draconix chapter 6 . 11/17/2011

-calls Moonbeam and tells her-

Moonbeam: *teleports in, smirking* this will be too Delicious
Zeta 'thegamer' Draconix chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
He better be afraid of a commitment... I have his Ex- right here

Moonbeam: -growls- i still get to kill that fragger!
Angel Rarity chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
wow you are good at this! I was laughing all the way thro lol. Hey can you do Prowl or Ultra Magnus sometime please? Keep up the good work!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
! Megatron will freak! LOL :D Starscream, who will help him? I daresay the Decepticons will be more than happy to help you!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
hehehe! poor Warp...LOL, Megatron will freak! *gulps at femme* ummmm, hello? what, you were invited here? ok, hes thattaway *pionts to where Megatron is* Ok, have fun *scared whimper* oh pit, shes so scary... other than that, you did awsome!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
EEEEWWWW! o my poor author. ew! LOL, these ideas are good! yeah, set screamer up to take the fall
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
arrgghh! turn it around autobot girl, turn it around! but other than that LOL! THAT WOULD BE SOOO FUNNY! its true, do thse pranks, and have the spacebridge warmed up
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
*laughes like crazy* LOL, you are awsome! if Megsie tries anything, he will be screwed. Starscreams sooooo screwed! :D LOL!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
hehehe, LOL! am I ever glad I stole TFA prowls hologram...*grins evily* I am ssoooo goong to use these ideas, you are awsome
Gertrude Fin chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
lol this was really funny! altho i don't quite agree that megs wouldn't check his weapons. he's a warlord, and no matter how big of an ego he gets, he'd never make any mistakes like that. but still this was sooo much fun to read! poor screamer!

and shockwave and soundwave... interesting... XD
togpie222 chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
You are a god. Possibly a soon to be off-lined god but a god none the less. XD
Prime Deception chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
i would probably do the fusion canon one... then laugh my head off and hid behind optimus :)
TacticianZephine chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
I can see people trying this. :)

I would.