Reviews for No Man's Land
tanseynz chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
A well crafted story, and Jim's emotions over the loss of the foetus are extremely well thought out and probably familiar to anyone who's had an early-term miscarriage. Given the years since this was updated I guess it's unlikely to be finished, but it's still a good read.
JojoJana chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Love this fic as well as your others! But will you post the epilogue or is it complete the way it is? Thank you for writing and sharing so far, Jo
Rheya Ramsey chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
It's bee over 3 years, any chance of ever getting that epilogue? Good story.
Nobs chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
I just discovered your story and I really liked it! Thanks! Have you done any more Star Trek fanfics?
Chris Pine Fan chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
So is this story over? If so than when should the epilogue be up?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
So any chance of that epilogue?
newaunty chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
This is seriously close to the best ST fanfic I've ever read, and I've read a LOT of them in the last year.
The story is far more involved than I at first realised, and while I admit I took a quick peek at the beginning of chapter 8 (just to check it wasn't going to be a babe-in-arms happily-ever-after MPREG thing), I am so terribly impressed by the ethical questions you raise & the way you challenge societal conceptions.
If you don't have the medical knowledge to back up your terminology, then you put up a damn good front, because I couldn't pick a single error, and that made it REALLY enjoyable to read.
My only criticism would probably be just HOW incredibly childish you portray Kirk as - maybe it's just that I'm a TOS fan rather than an Abrams fan, but I don't think Kirk was that infantile even in ST 09. I kept thinking that I care for 13 year olds having babies every day who have more maturity than that, but I guess that's what some '09 fans like - the exaggeration of what they see as adorable qualities.
Anyway, THANK YOU! Really, really well done and a fantastic read, I only wish it was longer. I'm guessing that after nearly three years, the epilogue isn't happening.
So I'll just go and explore whatever else you've written, and say again, thank you!
newaunty chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
I didn't realise this was an MPREG going in, so I may not make it to the end.
But well written so far, thank you for the convincing & pretty accurate medical detail, it makes it a very enjoyable read.
witchy78 chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
I almost didn't give a chance to this stoy after you said in the prologue that it was MPREG. But following your advice, I finally decided to read it ! I'm glad I did. I really liked your Bones and your kirk and I ache with Jim from the beginning to the end. And now I'm off to read other stuffs from you cause you're a damn good author !
Emiliana Keladry chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Such a beautiful story, though I'm not a fan of slash. It wasn't tastefully done and you did a really good job of not making it into a crack-fic. You had my trying to keep from crying when Kirk realized what happened. I really enjoyed the way you wrote the relationship between Jim and Bones. I didn't want the baby to be done either. You really did a great job with this whole piece. I am curious if you every wrote an epilogue to this since you mentioned it above. If not, that's okay.

Wonderful story! Thanks for writing it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I suggest putting up a better rating for this story... I feel like it should probably be closer to 'M' than 'T'. It might also be a good idea to put up warnings for mature scenes, slash, and m-preg in your summary for readers who are not comfortable with those things...just so they know.
Please don't think I'm hating on you or your story, because I'm not. I just think that you need to update your summary and ratings to warn readers as to what they are going to read.
JackFan2 chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
God this is great. I had to tell you. I usually don't read unfinished stories but as someone who dabbles in writing and is looking to delve into the Trek verse (love me some McCoy and Kirk), I know how important reviews are to the psyche and the process. Well, I'm here to say that your syntax and characterization, pacing and texturing are so far above par that it's hard to find their equal. ALL of your stories are. Just. That. Good. And rich. It's always like eating a meal that leaves you satisfied in every way possible.

I hope you'll finish this soon. Once that last chapter is up, I like to upload to my Kindle, back up and take the journey all over again. Heck there aren't many movies I like to watch and re-watch, let alone fic, but Trek is an exception and your stories are ALWAYS the rule :)

Hope to see more soon!
Eryce chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
I've read this over and over again and still enjoy it every time. I know you've probably been asked many many time but any epilogue in the works?:)
Inhoe Publishing chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I have read this story a ridiculous number of times and love it each time. It kept me up until 1:00am. I am partial to hurt/comfort and the way you handle the dialog is spot on. Your medical knowledge is impressive, as is the way you keep Bones in character. One of the few stories that has engaged me, thrilled me and left me wanting more. Great job.
Mangst chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Heart breaking and very well done.