Reviews for Silver Lake Sort of Summer
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Made my day brighter.
Corriebird chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I love this. Seriously. I love drew, and bagel, and blaine's home, and kurt, and everything. I would like more stories with them, please!
Kate chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
That was so cute (:
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Again, you're writing style is just so amazing. I loved this. :)
cupcakeeeee15 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
:) :) :)
Simjo chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I'm about half way through this story, and I have to let you know, it's making me miss LA so much I can't even breathe. Brava.
Thisaccountisnotusedanymore16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
These stories are quite different from the other Klaine stories I've read but I absolutely love it.

I don't really know what else to say other than it may just be one of my favourites.
largenouns chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Why aren't there more reviews for your work? Your writing style is out of this world :)

I've read unbelievably fluffy klaine and angsty klaine & everything in between, but i've never read this kind of klaine. where kurt isn't always that prissy diva and blaine isn't always the dapper dude gary stu.

this klaine is really well put together. subtly done. it makes me happy :D

i also love the world you've painted. don't get me wrong, i am in love with new york, but i think you've got me sold on the west coast too.
Monica121 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Not to awkwardly mimic blaine's words in Original Song, but both companion pieces in this series were utterly moving. They were so conceptual and well-written and enthralling, there really isn't enough good things I can say about them. I've read literally every Klaine story written in the last month or so, and this is by far the very best one (series) I've come by so far. I hope to read more from you in the future, in this universe or not.

-Monica
xX-Fiona-Xx chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Your writing is beautiful, it is moving and passionate and just wow. I love Sunset and Vine and in the back of my mind I wished that you would write more..

And you have, amazing.

Thank you for writing!
C.C. Nyde chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love this. I love you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love both your fics, simply gorgeous 3
Gesika chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Beautiful. Leaves the reader with a feeling of contentment and hope. Absolutely lovely.
xlifeasitcomesx chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I can honestly say I've never read anything better in my life. Honestly.

Just my type of fic, absolutely loved it. :)