Reviews for Condemned Gatherings
BethylIsLove chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one :) I know you are busy, I will wait.

Also, it's your story and all, but I personally can't stand the JakeXSherry pairing... lol I am pro-ChrisXSherry. But, if it's Chris X Sherry X Jake, giving ChrisXSherry a chance. I will be happy. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
oh of course it ends here! ugh please hurry and upgrade
BethylIsLove chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
I love this story, it's really, really good! I hope you update again soon.
I'm loving me some Chris/Sherry 3
WeirdRaptor chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Why is Steve working with Wesker?
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
Awwww don't worry about rushing chapters. It's understandable you have a life outside of writing an awesome RE fic. By the way the last two chapters were great. I can't wait to see Sherry's reaction when she meets her supposed dead Father. Anyways, thanks for the update!
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
O_O What just happened here? Who are they? Birkin's alive? You just totally threw me a curveball with no other chapter? Aw man! Lol. I totally can not wait for another update! I want to say hurry but I really HATE saying that! Lol. Thanks for the awesome eye opening wide update.
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
Poor Sherry! I feel so bad for her. Wesker & his experimentations! I just hope Claire & the others can protect Sherry from Steve & the rest of them. But then again... it's your story :)
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
This is so awesome! I'm wondering why I haven't stumbled on this story before. I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the amazing work!