Reviews for Kyouya: Caught Between a Wife & a Boyfriend
cjoycoolio chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
I may be late to this pairing and this fandom but I have to say that this fic is absolutely beautiful. It was extremely well written and I couldn't be anymore satisfied with it than I am now. Just felt like I had to give you credit for your amazing work. It seriously put me on a emotional rollercoaster. I felt as if I was watching a hollywood movie while reading this. Not many fics I've read regardless of the pairing ever do that. So I have to say thank for writing this piece. I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
MademoiselleMary chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Heeey!

I loved it! Congrats!

Mafe Ly
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
AWWW I love this story, it had the right amount of drama and a nice fluffy ending, my favorite! Awesome job, keep on writing you have a wonderful talent for it! :)
FragileBlueButterflies chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I loved it! :D
samthedam chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
this was awesome.

i absolutely loved it. Thank you so much.
SweetCheri chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Well this was definitely super sweet! It managed to catch my attention and I was lucky enough to be able to read all the chapters at once. I must say, it was so dramatic - and I absolutely loved it! I like to praise writers as talented as you; this was definitely the type of story I was wanting to read today haha :) Congrats on writing such a super awesome story, you're writing style was amazing!

I'm gonna keep my eye on you, please keep writing!
Fairy5706green chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
A great end to a great story! Keep on writing!

RightMeow chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
Gaaaaaahhh that was wonderful! i absolutley loooovvveedd it. your a fantastic writer! i cant wait foor another story :)
KuroPika X chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
it's a.. simple epilogue.. :) but I like it..

btw, u will start a new fic ? that's good.. I hope it's another kyoya x kaoru.. and I hope they're still in the high school..

'cause usually they will become a bit different, their looks, or their attitude..
Fairy5706green chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
I'm glad that you just didn't end it there. There has to be some ramification to Kyouya's actions. Life isn't always a fairytale, neither should a fic. I can't wait to see the way Kyouya's father gets revenge!

Also, kudos on dealing with the problems you set up throughout the last five chapters. Though it may seem unrealistic in this world today, I love it when love stories work out.

KuroPika chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
While I was reading this fic, I was listening "speak now - taylor swift" 'cause I think this chap suitable with that song.. XD and I was crying because the lovely song and the lovely fic..!
AVioletQueen chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Oh crap. I was so happy when they got back together! And then... This. Craaaaaaap. What's gonna happen? O_O Do keep writing!
Fairy5706green chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
I love the tension that keeps on building with this story. Also, does Hikaru really think that revealing his secret will hep things? It seems to be a risky gamble. It could either help the situation or turn Kaoru against him or make the current situation into a bigger mess. Woah, that's tense.

Fairy5706green chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
I knew you weren't going to go with the fairytale ending, that would be to unrealistic. Also I can see that this maybe one fic that the ending will be either happy or sad. Though I can kind of see Mizuki, maybe turning her back on her family. However Kyouya is a different matter. It will be interesting to see what you decide to do with this situation. Plus there is the looming conflict between Hikaru and Kaoru just waiting to strike.

Queen Violet of the Underworld chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
So sad! :'( But I see their problem... Agh! So much tension! I can't wait until the next chapter!