Reviews for Consequences
Monster King chapter 21 . 7/12
Great story it was decently long 21 chapters in total and I approved of the Naruto X Mikoto pairing pity Minato had to die and that Hana and gaara were not born though Minato's kid did get named gaara so perhaps he was born minus the other sand siblings to different parents. Liked how little bashing Thier was unless you count the wholesale slaughter of non konoha Shinobu as bashing Thier was in this story. All in all good job
GouberMan chapter 14 . 7/11
"He could see Sasuke in Mikoto?" What is this a faggots settlement because he can get his real lover that he has to settle for a lookalike even if its a female? That is the single most disgusting line I have read in fanfiction when in association to and up and coming pairing.
ZirconK chapter 20 . 6/28
I enjoyed both second chance and consequences and must admit they are good. Though as you admit yourself it was rushed later on. The story was indeed interesting anyway.
Originally I was just gonna enjoy the story without review as you admit it deactivated. Though I couldn't resist providing the story 900 reviews. So well there it is I guess.
bksniper1 chapter 20 . 6/14
just wanting to so thank you for a great story that I have once again re-read in its entirety.
nobody201 chapter 21 . 5/22
the best i've ever read
your rush and distaste in writing chapters after 15 is rather transparent. enjoyed while it lasted though
Devilnamikage chapter 20 . 3/26
Your story was cool and all, All war seen were so cool too but naruto we know will never kill people so ruthlessly specially some of his friends parents who are not born at the time so he was a bit ooc . Pairing with mikoto was cool as well as wired. Any way its a fanfiction so it has to be a little different over all it was nice .
Story with best content
Indiana Jones11 chapter 11 . 2/17
my girl friend is... wait for it... a girl i love how i meet your mother man and tha's the best phrase ever
Jose19 chapter 13 . 2/1
Naruto eventually will have to disclose his secrets to Sarutobi because he is the one person that Naruto trusted a great deal in his own future.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 2/1
I hope Kushina warms up to Naruto because he dearly loves her but I am interested that he is stuck in the most chaotic time in the Elemental Nations during the infamous third Shinobi War.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 2/1
Kushina has no idea that her son is standing right in front of her, and I like the pairings even though it will change the future drastically.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 2/1
Wonderful story
Mr. 666 chapter 21 . 1/23
great story
ryujin hakuto chapter 21 . 11/18/2015
You know this is great pm me if you want more ideas